ALL POSTERS LETS DO THIS!!!...PLEASE READ...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC.......................................OC

PATitan...............................Pirate88

Jake94................................Kicker

Football04...........................Gasilla

-----------.........................Setxsportscaster

-----------.........................Grizzly62

We seem to be a little short on players, can anyone add more names that maybe I missed

scooter is in alaska. he  will be there in spirit lol.

looks like the j.c. boys will return to hook field then.

OKAY FELLOWS LISTEN UP!!!

iwill probably make another post the week of to remind everyone,but this is the plan.

try to showup by 3:30 so we can get everything  sorted out (rules, see who's who and put the teams together,warm up etc...)I NEED EVERYONES PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU THE DAY OF TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMING. I THINK I ONLY HAVE 3 NUMBERS.

we need to start at 4 pm sharp. the sun is trying to set earlier day by day which reminds me. hopefully we can get a good hour game in.

afterwards,we can all go down to a mexican restaurant or were gasilla chooses(we will be on his turf)to have a meal and talk football.

anyother ideas,please PM me. i will start a new thread and maybe ask coop to sticky it.

Guest ECBucFan

OK, I am in, too. Please be advised, though, that I am past 40 & "running" on surgically repaired, used & abused knees! I am not joking. I can run but you need a calender to time me in the 40...  ;D Just want yall to know this upfront and not be too embarrased to have me on the team  ;D. BTW, as a resident of Chambers Co., I don't care which team I am put on.

PM ME YOUR CONTACT INFO!!!

remember we won with me diving into the endzone??? lol. who was the nederland qb that played with us in the beginning???

You've got some selective memory going there titan. Ya'll jumped out to a 21-7 lead until the Swampdude to Gasilla hook up got going and we took the lead late in the game 28-21. That diving catch that you made was to tie the game at the end. See, always got to keep you JC boys in check.

The next year, OC won 35-14 at Nederland. The following year was when things just got out of hand when we played @ WO-S again (I will not post the score again out of respect :P). You couldn't make it and they really needed you. In fact, it is actually time to play back in JC unless you just can't find a field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami