**Small School Game of the Week** Buna @ Kountze "THE CAT BOWL"

I think the Kountze Lions are right where they need to be ( under the radar ) for this game.

As catch em all said three post ago  #44 for Buna is going to hurt people,  he may need to go try out for Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV. 

And  two post ago Kville_extreme said #20 for Buna will dance around them,  maybe he needs to go try out for dancing with the stars on ABC.

Because the Kountze Lions are going to bring PAIN FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!   

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Kountze Lions are right where they need to be ( under the radar ) for this game.

As catch em all said three post ago  #44 for Buna is going to hurt people,  he may need to go try out for Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV. 

And  two post ago Kville_extreme said #20 for Buna will dance around them,  maybe he needs to go try out for dancing with the stars on ABC.

the lions want no what pain is tell the cougs give it 2 them!!! GO COUGS!!!! ;) 

so is number 20 gonna do the electric slide or The Thriller??? 

Cougar Kitties vs. The Kings Of The Jungle

Cougar Kitties will take down  the King of the Jungle

time will tell.. but the lions have worked too hard to give up and its at the lions den.. so we will see. Go lions

Lions Den, i thought yall use that for Basketball ( Just Kiddin ;D)

Guest kvillecheer

ok, i was being fair but you made me somewhat aggravated now sportsman.

i hope buna walks away with at least 50 up and kountze 0.

uhm! HELLO ! you are supposed to be on my side here . MR.

btw i stole one of your cookies in the locker room while i was hangin up my boys poster.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124