Kirbyville vs. OF Predictions?

Guest A-TOWN

Kirbyville would have to play pretty badly to lose this one.. or Orangefield wil have to play pretty awesome to win... just my opinion! ;)

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

This is funny. So what if you beat the bobcats. Does that make you guys feel good about yourselfs. WOS spanked you.  The bottom line is 21 3A is not very strong this year. You think your team will go far in the playoffs? Sorry that won't happen. If you win against us rejoice, it will be short lived. Newton would be the second place team in this league and I am not sure they might not be number one. :P "WOS got lucky", please give me a break. You guys may beat us but you may never beat WOS. If you look at the record we are pretty even through out the years. What comes around goes around. Remember that.

Lucky? That made me smile. Your players were scared, fumbling, running the wrong way, puking on the sidelines. Ours were P##sed off and hungry. You got outplayed, outmatched, outskilled and outcoached. Even your head coach said that "WO-S came in here and whipped our little butts." You are a funny dude!  :D

wos92 and bleed orange, ignore that guy that posted that from kirbyville.

i'll admit it, west orange beat us fair and square.

orangefield on the other hand? you said yall's number were pretty even throughout the years or something like that. dude, yall went like 4-6 last year with the best team to come through orangefield in a number of years.

Guest kvillecheer

Lucky? That made me smile. Your players were scared, fumbling, running the wrong way, puking on the sidelines. Ours were P##sed off and hungry. You got outplayed, outmatched, outskilled and outcoached. Even your head coach said that "WO-S came in here and whipped our little butts." You are a funny dude!  :D

this isn't even about the WO-S game ? can we please move on and quite acting like two year olds! So what they killed us ? Guess what we have a totally DIFFERENT ball game this week guys .  ;)  in which we are gonna win .

Guest bleed orange

wos92 and bleed orange, ignore that guy that posted that from kirbyville.

i'll admit it, west orange beat us fair and square.

orangefield on the other hand? you said yall's number were pretty even throughout the years or something like that. dude, yall went like 4-6 last year with the best team to come through orangefield in a number of years.

now for the more caucasian part of orange county, prepare to get dirtrolled friday!

I am talking about the series between the two schools. I looked in some archives which did not mention all the years but the ones I saw were pretty even. Are you saying we are white? I never noticed. ;D Your right we may get beat this year. But there is going to be a time when you guys have some down years and we have good years. Thats just the way it goes except for Newton and WOS.

Guest bleed orange

At first I was pulling for Kirbyville to beat WOS. The reason is because I allways pull for the underdog or the smaller school. Thats why I like Newton. But some of the posters on here from Kirbyville make it hard to pull for you guys. You guys are having success right now and I think it is great. I love it when you beat the bigger schools because they are borderline 4A schools but you talk to much smack. I know it is select few. We can't afford to talk smack because right now we can't back it up. Don't think for one minute we will lay down. Get ready we are coming to play reguardless of the outcome. I heard you guys had some good food. I can't wait to try some. Any rice and gravey on the menu. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami