Vidor at Dayton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TravelingBandsman

Dayton is not the team they were last year.  it will be a better game than they think.  I think its gonna go alot like the Vidor/Lumberton game since Dayton and Lumberton were playing fairly equal the other night. 28-14 Dayton

Dayton for lack of a better word sucked I believe in the Lumberton game. We weren't up to par with how we usually are. QB wasn't the best. We've turned it around to almost the same area as last year.

Guest BIG HOUSE

I'm must be a little confused.I thought that Dayton was losing win Cody Green went down and then AJ came in at QB and Dayton came from behind to win..

Then with AJ at QB Dayton scored 28 on an undefeated Friendswood team.....So all of a sudden they get beat by Lumberton and AJ isn't a good QB?Huh!!!!!Wow

Well anyway I'll take Dayton in this game 35-6

Guest TravelingBandsman

I don't believe Dayton will meet another challenge until the Beaumont Central game.

It's funny. We face the other 3 teams that look good for the playoffs in a row.

Beaumont Central

Nederland

Port Neches-Groves

Guest piratefaithful

it wont be hard..we run,run and pass on third down..and then our corners play 20 yards off the ball..and if we are down in the 4th dont have to worry about us coming back,..we dont go into a hurry up offense..we just keep running...

it wont be hard..we run,run and pass on third down..and then our corners play 20 yards off the ball..and if we are down in the 4th dont have to worry about us coming back,..we dont go into a hurry up offense..we just keep running...

Well said faithful! Run, RUN, RUN and sometimes PASS on third! RUN FOREST RUN!

Guest BIG HOUSE

If Vidor runs those same plays from last night,it will be very hard for them to move the ball.......Heck,in the second qtr. they only had 1 first down against Lumberton..Got a couple more and a td when LB Beard was out.....

Dayton wins easy.......

The pirates are gonna turn things around. Dayton may win but i think the pirates dont have anything to lose they will play hard this week! ;D

Iam with you diehard if the offense can ever get it going to keep the defense off the field so much this game will be closer than people think.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami