*Crosby 48 Barbers Hill 14 FINAL/COMMENTS*

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.

Big win for the Coogs tonight, but they've got work left to do.  Good luck to the Eagles who should win the rest of their district games.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Crosby, our old rivals. I wonder, when and if Dayton gets in playoffs, will we play them again. Depends. If we're both Division II, one has to be lower seed and the other higher seed.

I can say, I would not want to be lower seed of Division II, because round 2 usually means La Marque.

Hard to believe that with 8:00 to go in 3rd qrt. it was 14-14 and BH actually had the momentum to take the lead. The converted 4 down and 20 was a backbreaker and Crosby didnt let up. Nice game Crosby and good luck. Except for the truck with 3 or 4 grown men in it that drove by on BH's side talking crap to some of the parents as they were leaving. Talked it while driving away of course. They wouldnt get out and visit. I for one thought they were a little to old for that. haha. Big mouths, little ummm fortitude, yeah thats it. Anyway to all the GOOD fans in Crosby.... good game and good luck.

Guest BigDaddyV

This was the worst beating that BH has taken in a long time.  Crosby is freaking good .  The score could have been worse without the officials trying to keep it down.  If Dickinson beat Crosby, stay away from the Gators.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.

Dickinson lost their stud QB after beating Crosby and they are still winning.  They just beat Friendswood and are 5-0 or 6-0.  I think if the Coogs hadn't turned the ball over 4 times in that game it would have gone the other way.

Well Dayton won last night......BH fans can at least talk about Dayton again... :-*

Ride Dayton, they will win games in 22-4A......

These BH players will win games too. No need to talk about Dayton. We'll just stay behind our boys... thanks. This was one game and theres 5 more to go. Crosby is a good team and when youre good you dont have to beat your own chest, others will acknowledge it. For a small school, these BH kids can play. As lopsided as the final score was, it was a very very good close game for 2.5 quarters. But Crosby was bigger and stronger and wore BH down. Anyway...... good game, good luck, and dont talk too much cr*p. You never know when you may have to take some. It wont be from me, but you as you know there are some outspoken BH fans. :)

:) Hey THE HILL lost a ballgame. Call the Press. The Coogs were much better and good luck to them. The Coogs have a lot to work on if they want to go deep in the play-offs. You can not have that many personal fouls and go any where. Personal fouls are for the losers. I really do not know what was up with that???

:) Hey THE HILL lost a ballgame. Call the Press. The Coogs were much better and good luck to them. The Coogs have a lot to work on if they want to go deep in the play-offs. You can not have that many personal fouls and go any where. Personal fouls are for the losers. I really do not know what was up with that???

i agree i believe Flanigan needs to get more control than he has right now but some of those penalties are the defense playing with wreckless abandon.

And that freaking going after the ball when BH doesn't have possession as a personnel foul... wtf

and hitting a receiver as he comes down with the ball even if he may not be over the field of play another give me a break call...

but the rest i agree.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Crosby is playing good right now and don't your know in the back of their minds they're thinking about a much wanted rematch with Dayton.

That's if it falls right. If we're both higher seed, both lower seed, or only one of us is Division I in playoffs, we won't unless we both go very deep into the playoffs

Congrats Crosby, ya'll have a good team, big and fast.  BH gave it all they had, and thats all you can expect from them.  I wanted a win as well, but thought it wouldn't happen unless Crosby had a real bad night, they didn't.  I hope the boy's come ready to play this week and get back in the grove.  Take care of business this week in practice and they will be fine.  Congrats once again to Crosby.

Guest BigDaddyV

Good luck the rest of the way to the Eagles.  Full support from your neighbors in Crosby. Can't wait to see who both teams draw in the playoffs !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder