Lumberton's defense allowing a paltry 5 points per game

We're never as fast as Central or Dayton for that matter. So what is your point? Nederland is not built on speed at all this season. We don't have any burners, but we have average-above average overall team speed in my opinion. We have a quick defense with really good LB's, a soph QB who is gaining confidence every game, a senior RB who is getting better the healthier he gets, a district leading WR, and several other scrappy WR's who make tough catches. It's been a total team effort thus far, a lot different than last year!

Guest maverick24

We're never as fast as Central or Dayton for that matter. So what is your point? Nederland is not built on speed at all this season. We don't have any burners, but we have average-above average overall team speed in my opinion. We have a quick defense with really good LB's, a soph QB who is gaining confidence every game, a senior RB who is getting better the healthier he gets, a district leading WR, and several other scrappy WR's who make tough catches. It's been a total team effort thus far, a lot different than last year!

And what does this have to do with Lumbertons Defense?? Glad yall are doing well but maybe if you want to brag about your team you should start a Ned. is the best thread!!!!!!

Guest maverick24

5 points a game is playing great defense.....What offense does Lumberton run? 

Depends on who we play we have ran a 2 back we have ran a single back and a spread with 4 Wr's in three dif. games you have to wait till we line up to know what to defend!!!!!! LOL

Nederland has been to the playoffs for 11 straight years. I would think that the fans from every team other team would be pulling for anyone that plays the Bulldogs.

That is especially true of the Raiders. I mean, Nederland has gone to the playoffs more within the last year than Lumberton has gone to in their history. Can you blame them for wanting Nederland to lose?

Thier still mad at us for hanging 51 on them last year.

Guest maverick24

Thier still mad at us for hanging 51 on them last year.

Funny thing is Dayton hung 55 last year ask them how fun it was to play at Raider Stadium this year. I hear all the time from M.C. Teams to not talk about the past (last week against Dayton for instance) Yet Ned. talks about their past  in almost every post, Yall are a good team I just think people root against your team because of fans like you that talk so much about the Past.

Guest maverick24

The past is what builds and fuels the future....it's called tradition.  What kind of tradition are you apart of maverick24?

You are funny when it is Lumberton that mentions the past it is wrong when someone else mentions it it is Tradition. Do you have a team on here that you support?? On the nasty mail you sent me said you lived in Stephenville  dont they have a chat board up there  for you to show how smart you are and how much you don't know about Football!!!

you need to check your mail again son, because I have never sent you a message and I no longer live in Stephenville....you are really showing how smart you are right now!!!  You have confused me with another Stephenville fan, and by the way, he is very knowledgeable about football.  That's funny, you have been talking smack to me the whole time and you thought I was someone else.....Yes, both of us are die hard Stephenville fans, but we both are die hard SE Texas football fans because we are originally from there.  You would do the same if you ever moved away.  Try your best to get your stories straight so you don't look like such an a**

Funny thing is Dayton hung 55 last year ask them how fun it was to play at Raider Stadium this year. I hear all the time from M.C. Teams to not talk about the past (last week against Dayton for instance) Yet Ned. talks about their past  in almost every post, Yall are a good team I just think people root against your team because of fans like you that talk so much about the Past.

All teams with rich histories talk about their past. Tradition and great teams of the past are what put programs on the map. Ask teams like WO-S, Nederland, PN-G, LaMarque, Stephenville, etc. Good teams talk about their past seasons because they are proud of them. Bad and mediocre teams do not talk about their teams past because there is nothing favorable to talk about it. And, teams that have NEVER been there before simply talk about last week's game  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124