Nederlands ranking

dave08

What is the purpose of this post? We have been ranked this high many times before and that ranking is not going to help us BLOW CENTRAL AWAY  by any means. If anything, it puts a big target on us and that target is highlighted even more by posts like these! Friday is going to be a very tough games against a team that has had our number for years now.

We went two games deep in the playoffs last year and we probably would not have been in the top 50. Everyone would like to be well thought of but I will trade polls for wins any day.

If Nederland wins this week against a tough Central team and they do not make the top 10, you won't hear me crying because a team that is 3-2 is ranked ahead of us. I will take the win and the other team can take the ranking.

We went two games deep in the playoffs last year and we probably would not have been in the top 50. Everyone would like to be well thought of but I will trade polls for wins any day.

If Nederland wins this week against a tough Central team and they do not make the top 10, you won't hear me crying because a team that is 3-2 is ranked ahead of us. I will take the win and the other team can take the ranking.

I feel exacly the same way.  BTW, tell your friend about letting his mouth overload his 'you know what'. ;)

Guest ECBucFan

I'd much prefer us to be unranked underdogs.  Historically, the team has played much harder & much better under those circumstances. 

I agree. Most teams do play better as the underdogs. Someone called EC the "Rodney Daingerfield" of 2A, and I think there is some truth in that. Actually, in an ironic way, I like that!

exactly!!! they braf about the brenham win,then the best player gets hurt,then the real nederland shows up. forrest brook,need i say more??? waller, had many chances,but got beat by the zebra's.vidor??? i still say,central,dayton,lc-m,and ozen will beat the dogs. now i'm going to even throw lumberton in the mix.

exactly!!! they braf about the brenham win,then the best player gets hurt,then the real nederland shows up. forrest brook,need i say more??? waller, had many chances,but got beat by the zebra's.vidor??? i still say,central,dayton,lc-m,and ozen will beat the dogs. now i'm going to even throw lumberton in the mix.

DON'T FORGET PNG  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder