A 4th

Guest TravelingBandsman

no.  half the teams from a district should not make the playoffs.

Half the teams?

Most of the districts in Texas are 6 team districts. This will soon become like college basketball where the district race is just for the seeding in the conference tournament.

Guest maverick24

good point.  how about anyone who wins a game (against dayton) in district makes the playoffs. 

Man you really hate those Raiders dont you!! Did a Lumberton MAN take your girlfriend away from you or something???

No as it is now with three teams if you go back and look teams make the playoffs with a loosing record!

good point.  how about anyone who wins a game (against dayton) in district makes the playoffs. 

BULLETS I LOVE HOW U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT..BEATING DAYTON FOR LUMBERTON ISDAMN NEAR LIKE WINNIN THE SUPERBOWL...BUT if WE DO MAKE PLAYOFFS WILL U SHUT THE_heck UP?

BULLETS I LOVE HOW U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT..BEATING DAYTON FOR LUMBERTON ISDAMN NEAR LIKE WINNIN THE SUPERBOWL...BUT if WE DO MAKE PLAYOFFS WILL U SHUT THE_heck UP?

I was happy for ya'll at first, but now i'm just sick of hearing it.  sorry if the win has been lessened by the 46 threads about it.

and coop, i still don't feel that the number of teams should be raised to 4.

I say go back to the way it used to be and only take the top two teams. That goes for all sports. Taking more than that is turning it into the fun fair and positive league where you can't leave anyone out because it might hurt someone's feelings.

Just my opinion.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder