To the fans of JASPER

lsu_fan_07

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You K-ville fans are a trip. You guys act like you are a powerhouse. K-ville just got good for these past couple of years when Coach Alvarez got there. I guess times do change,Jasper has been a powerhouse for MANY MANY MANY years you are still not on the same LEVEL of Jasper football tradition. But keep working hard and keep playing the way you do and you will be a POWERHOUSE. Put don't play us  like we are some weak program that has never done any >:( >:( >:(thing.

Yes we won STATE in Baseball. But Hope you are not being funny. We have been a powerhouse in the state of texas for a very long time in FOOTBALL. Can you say the same you your Wildcats. Im not saying that K-ville is not on Fire right now you guys have been hot for a couple of years. But dont act like you have been for as long as jasper. Get to the state game first are as for as Jasper has in the playoff well i guess you will have to win state for that good look.

last year when jasper and kville played they hit kvilles aaron hazlewood extremelly hard and gave him a concussion so bad he had to go to the hospital..Well we didnt appreciate that yall played that play on your senior tape at graduation 3 times..in slow motion..SOO for this year...

DSC07555.jpg

haha

i was one of the people who put that hit on the video.

and that dude got slammmedd

Guest JDiddy

Thats the problem, Kirbyville was so bad for so long they don't know how to win with class. So thats why they were all clapping when Stubblefield got hurt. All sad because their quarterback got hurt on a great hit, which last time I checked football was a contact sport.

Thats the problem, Kirbyville was so bad for so long they don't know how to win with class. So thats why they were all clapping when Stubblefield got hurt. All sad because their quarterback got hurt on a great hit, which last time I checked football was a contact sport.

I guess I live with blinders on because I missed the clapping when Jaspers player got hurt and I don't remember Kville's quarterback getting hit? It looked more like a bear hug with a double reversing body slam.....JMO

as a former bulldog myself (now raider lol) K-ville aint up to the tradition of them Dawgs yet, they are building, and building fast and i see them finishin up close to the top this year, maybe even at the top but to stay on topic, its a football game, people get hit, people get hurt, it happens and as long as they are ok then i think its ok to watch it....a few times....in slow motion if it requires it, i laugh at the video of myself getting hurt, you know why?  ITS BECAUSE IM FINE!!!! it didnt end my life it happened and it was over with DEAL WITH IT!!!

Guest kvillecheer

You K-ville fans are a trip. You guys act like you are a powerhouse. K-ville just got good for these past couple of years when Coach Alvarez got there. I guess times do change,Jasper has been a powerhouse for MANY MANY MANY years you are still not on the same LEVEL of Jasper football tradition. But keep working hard and keep playing the way you do and you will be a POWERHOUSE. Put don't play us  like we are some weak program that has never done any >:( >:( >:(thing.

are you trying to be like WO-S ??? Who cares how Jasper did in the past ? The past obviously isn't helping you now ? Until your program grows again ... you are weak . get over it .

Guest kvillecheer

land95, why are you so bitter?

i bet you're from somewhere like lumberton who doesn't EVER go to playoffs. it's ok, i don't blame you. i'd be jealous too if i saw us handsome sons of a guns walk out onto the field.  ;)

not just handsome but WINNERS . gosh it must feel good to be apart of the Kirbyville Football team .

Well Silsbee has beaten the K-Ville dynasty 3 years in a row now. And being from Silsbee I'm supposed to hate Jasper but I have to take their side on this. Give it a year or two and Jasper will be back on top and K-ville will be back on the bottom. no offense.

Guest kvillecheer

can you rephrase that for me please... that didnt make a whole lot of sense

you must be one of those rednecks that drink beer and fart all day if you don't understand what kville-extreme said . come on now ?

are you trying to be like WO-S ??? Who cares how Jasper did in the past ? The past obviously isn't helping you now ? Until your program grows again ... you are weak . get over it .

Obviously they aren't trying to be like WO-S, if they were they would be talking about the past, present AND future as far as Kville is concerned... ;)