Thanks

Guest Orangeboy

I'm glad I got to grow up seeing him play. I was 8 when he came up and now I got to share the end of his career with my son who is now 8. Hopefully he will be able to do the same with Berkman, Oswalt, and Pence. Thanks for all the great memories Biggio and giving us an example of how the game should be played EVERY PLAY of EVERYDAY.  Go Astros.

A fitting end with his final AB.  A routine ground out to 3rd and the throw only beat him by a step at best.  How many "established" big leaguers do you see running down the line like that on a routine ball these days?  He was a great example of how to approach the game.  Im happy i got to spend a large part of my life watching this man play the game.  Thanks Craig, you were definetly fun to watch.

Guest Orangeboy

A fitting end with his final AB.  A routine ground out to 3rd and the throw only beat him by a step at best.  How many "established" big leaguers do you see running down the line like that on a routine ball these days?  He was a great example of how to approach the game.  Im happy i got to spend a large part of my life watching this man play the game.  Thanks Craig, you were definetly fun to watch.

2throwrundown, we sure have a lot of good memories watch him together both in the dome and at the box. Sure will miss #7 though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder