West Brook Bruins @Humble Kingwood Mustangs Predictions

I dont' think it was what Kingwood didnt' do.  I think it was more of what Lee did.  They have been due for a game like this.  The offense they run, the call short pass plays to open up the long threat, which they do have.  And they also have a RB that will be a 1000 year rusher by the end of the year.

Guest BigHam

I was told last Friday night at the game that Saturday's game would start at 7pm. Better double check to be sure!

Pretty sure it's now 4:00.........

Kingwood has struggled this year and many people are not happy with the situation with the coaches. Very hard place to Coach and I dont't know what would make them happy. Only sport they fail to compete in is football.

Guest WeedBegone

Those predictions maybe a bit too big.  WB should win but they will not show everything they have in their magic bag.  Each game has a different look.  They run totally different plays each game which makes it difficult to scout them.  I have noticed they try and not feature the same weapons each game.  They do play hard and will try and keep the score spread out but they will save the best for the remaining of the season.

Same restraunt but different menu. 

Those predictions maybe a bit too big.  WB should win but they will not show everything they have in their magic bag.  Each game has a different look.  They run totally different plays each game which makes it difficult to scout them.  I have noticed they try and not feature the same weapons each game.  They do play hard and will try and keep the score spread out but they will save the best for the remaining of the season.

Same restraunt but different menu. 

I think you're right in your analogy........it seemed like they used four or five receivers last week, as to spread it around!

Guest Robert Plant

Kingwood runs a time-consuming offense, the wishbone.  This in itself can limit scoring.  I believe WB wins, but I do not think the score will be as high as some predictions show.

27 - 7

Need to complete 1st downs to be time consuming. The wishbone is not the O to attack the WB D. They'll have 8 in the box and be in the backfield all night. WB is a big play offense. They'll score well over 30

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont