**WO-S At Kirbyville Predictions?/SMALL SCHOOL GAME OF THE WEEK

KFDM COOP

Jasper has a very physical defense and probably would beat you guys this year. I'm sure Carthage would spank you guys as well. We have alot of folks hurt, but heart plays a big role in football. As far as I'm concern, WO-S won't pull nothing out but those buses once we make an example.

whoah, Jasper beat WO-S, are you comparing K-Ville to West Orange. I'm no West Orange fan by any means. But dude you're just pulling excuses out of the same hat you pulled your Carthage victory.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, punkin, Jasper is in our district. I guess we'll find out if they'll beat us. Jasper's D is physical? I wouldn't doubt it. However, they ARE giving up more than 25 points per game (kville only scored 21). Good luck with that.

Jasper will make the playoffs, they are a dangerous team. I'm not saying this because we won, but because they are better than their record indicate. WO-S fans are monitoring Kirbyville stats, but the score is what matters. Beating LCM 6-0 was unimpressive in my opinion. Kirbyville will win BIG...... ;)

WO-S's D is fine. The offense is sputtering. But, looking at Kville's stats tonight, they were far from impressive. Two-of-eight passing for 55 yards? They barely outgained a rebuilding Jasper team yardage-wise. It will definitely be a tough game (this year), but WO-S should pull it out by a TD or two.

okay... u were not at the game tho ... if you were u woulda seen how many of those "incompleted passes" were ones that were caused by pass interference and called as such by the refs. and hazlewood threw the ball away a COUPLE times as well to avoid the sack

I wish your team sucked as much as you do, bawla! Kville will be a tough game for the Stangs, but I think we'll pull it out. I'll say this - it's Kville's FIRST AND ONLY chance to EVER beat WO-S. But we sure aren't Jasper, and we'll certainly allow less than they did and score more than they did.

I wish your team sucked as much as you do, bawla! Kville will be a tough game for the Stangs, but I think we'll pull it out. I'll say this - it's Kville's FIRST AND ONLY chance to EVER beat WO-S. But we sure aren't Jasper, and we'll certainly allow less than they did and score more than they did.

Pull WHAT???? C'mon WOS92, we owe you guys from that 46-16 defeat.

I'm not making any excuses. When we win next friday, I can't wait to read all them excuses especially the one about the OC.

How do you know WOS will make excuses last time i checked Kville has never beaten WOS.  And the last two years when you talked trash and then were nowhere to be found or avoided the WOS posters when WOS easily beat yall.  The game will be close every WOS fan has been saying that.  It will not be a blowout either way.  But id be a little worried if I was both teams cuz neither team's offense has produced like they thought. I think both were expecting to be scoring around 30 to 35 points a game.

Pull out a win.

You also owe us for our almost 40 point win in the game-situation, four-quarter scrimmage the year before.

WO-S may not be the offensive machine it was the last year or two, but it's not hurting. The D is better than it's been since 2000 (so far). I'm perfectly content going into this one.

Pull out a win.

You also owe us for our almost 40 point win in the game-situation, four-quarter scrimmage the year before.

WO-S may not be the offensive machine it was the last year or two, but it's not hurting. The D is better than it's been since 2000 (so far). I'm perfectly content going into this one.

You talking about an SCRIMMAGE??? My boy Rhodes still ran all over you guys in the first half of that scrimmage then. Our problem was conditioning since you wanna bring that up.

We'll see what happens next friday, better hope yall win again. ::) ::)

It all sounds like same story, second verse to me... except, the second time around is even less exciting than the first

can WO-S stop K-Ville's offense?????

Does no one remember 2006?  Last year we heard the same hype about the unstoppable offense that scored 51 points against Cleveland (only 27 this year), 48 points against Liberty (just 38 this year) and 28 points against Jasper (only 21 tonight...) 

After 4 games in 2006 Kirbyville had scored 141 points against 4 teams with a combined 5-12 record. 

After 4 games in 2007 Kirbyville has scored 113 points against 4 teams with a combined 5-12 record.

What exactly is so improved this year?

That isn't the Problem! Defense will stop Kirbyviile. It's the Offense and playcalling.

Liberty scored 20 against Kirbyville in an 18 point loss last week (20 to 38).  This is a team that Hamshire-Fannett beat by 18 points as well and held to less points, suggesting the H-F defense possibly could be as strong or maybe even a bit stronger.

If we can score 5 TDs against H-F, we should be able to do the same against Kirbyville if not better.

It all sounds like same story, second verse to me... except, the second time around is even less exciting than the first

Does no one remember 2006?  Last year we heard the same hype about the unstoppable offense that scored 51 points against Cleveland (only 27 this year), 48 points against Liberty (just 38 this year) and 28 points against Jasper (only 21 tonight...) 

After 4 games in 2006 Kirbyville had scored 141 points against 4 teams with a combined 5-12 record. 

After 4 games in 2007 Kirbyville has scored 113 points against 4 teams with a combined 5-12 record.

What exactly is so improved this year?

Liberty scored 20 against Kirbyville in an 18 point loss last week (20 to 38).  This is a team that Hamshire-Fannett beat by 18 points as well and held to less points, suggesting the H-F defense possibly could be as strong or maybe even a bit stronger.

If we can score 5 TDs against H-F, we should be able to do the same against Kirbyville if not better.

You are a fool if you think that. Comparing games isn't going to get you no where.

Who are you people?  This is not healthy trash talking'.  It's plain and simple.  UNTIL someone KO'S WO-S from their string of 3-A district wins, the Wildcat's have not earned the right to expect the least bit of respect from any Mustang fan on this board.  Good luck to both ball clubs.  The Mustang offense is coming together, and I suspect they'll play 4 quarters of Mustang football from here on out.  The "D" is awesome. 

My prediction: Mustangs 34 - Wildcats 19 ;)

As someone stated lets keeps this thread fun!  It is getting a little ridiculous WOS92 and K-villeballa!  Comparing scrimmages and points from last year to this year are sophomoric!  Grow up!  A win is a win either way you look at it!  The Chicago Bears proved that last year as they went to the SB with that GREAT ;) team they had!!!  When it comes to games like this one you might as well throw out all the stats and records!  Look at T.U. vs A&M in 06!!!  I am a Cat fan and am ready to see this game!  BOTH teams will be up to the challenge friday night!  It will be a great game that can go either way easily!  Kville in a CLOSE one again, but it can go the other way!  With the way Kville can sustain long clock eating drives it will be intersting! 

wos better get ready for them wildcats..cuz we are unstoppable and wont let wos break it..we are a very talented TEAM not just rhodes the TEAM is explosive and will suprise you wos fans..so just get ready..great game tonight cats!!! had my finger up the whole time!! haha

Whats so different about your offense this year than last year?

Our defense is better than last year imo..Kville wont score more than 16 points.

WOS 27

Kville 14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami