YOU RANK 22-4A

Im not making predictions but I will state a fact that is worth considering. Lots of folks basing expectations for Nederland basis Sampere being gone and Bellows being the new quarterback. No disrespect to Sampere, we are going to miss him. I say this with humility but being honest, dont be fooled. Bellows already has more varsity experience than Sampere and we just played out first district game. Bellows is already just about as good as Sampere was for those glorious 3 quarters. He is scary good for a kid that has very little experience. He makes very few mistakes. He has a long way to go but he is mobile, he is fast, he is not afraid to tuck the ball and run, drop his shoulder and run over people to get that last little bit of yardage and he is absolutely deadly accurate when he throws. He makes great decisions in traffic and he has 5 fantastic sets of hands on the field at any given time to get him out of trouble when he needs to unload the ball quick. I dont ever remember having so many good receivers in one year. Asa Cardenas, Adam Broussard, Regan Stanley are great receivers and there are 2-3 more really god ones including DJ. You also have Bass catching the ball out of the backfield.

Granted we have not really played anyone yet except Brenham and Waller but this kid is the real deal and he has a lot of help on the line and in the skill positions. There is still a lot to prove this season for all of 22-4A, but I would not base my predicitions on Bellows being new. He is already better than probably 80% of the qbs I have seen play in high school and it is clear to see that he has a lot of room for improvement.. 

Our downfall could be defensive team intensity. They are maybe MAYBE the best defense we have had since 2000 or even better, but they just go through the motions. If they will ever start to take WOS's dont give an inch, shutout mentality they would be an absolute terror, the potential is there. It may never be realized, but its there.

Also, you know how I feel about PNG, but dont count them out. Their defense is very good and they are gaining confidence on offense and they are back to what works for them. PNG is tough to beat when they are confident. YUK, I cannot believe I just said that. But its true. 

The only prediction that I would feel safe making at this point is that Vidor and probably Ozen will not make the playoffs.

Im not making predictions but I will state a fact that is worth considering. Lots of folks basing expectations for Nederland basis Sampere being gone and Bellows being the new quarterback. No disrespect to Sampere, we are going to miss him. I say this with humility but being honest, dont be fooled. Bellows already has more varsity experience than Sampere and we just played out first district game. Bellows is already just about as good as Sampere was for those glorious 3 quarters. He is scary good for a kid that has very little experience. He makes very few mistakes. He has a long way to go but he is mobile, he is fast, he is not afraid to tuck the ball and run, drop his shoulder and run over people to get that last little bit of yardage and he is absolutely deadly accurate when he throws. He makes great decisions in traffic and he has 5 fantastic sets of hands on the field at any given time to get him out of trouble when he needs to unload the ball quick. I dont ever remember having so many good receivers in one year. Asa Cardenas, Adam Broussard, Regan Stanley are great receivers and there are 2-3 more really god ones including DJ. You also have Bass catching the ball out of the backfield.

Granted we have not really played anyone yet except Brenham and Waller but this kid is the real deal and he has a lot of help on the line and in the skill positions. There is still a lot to prove this season for all of 22-4A, but I would not base my predicitions on Bellows being new. He is already better than probably 80% of the qbs I have seen play in high school and it is clear to see that he has a lot of room for improvement.. 

Our downfall could be defensive team intensity. They are maybe MAYBE the best defense we have had since 2000 or even better, but they just go through the motions. If they will ever start to take WOS's dont give an inch, shutout mentality they would be an absolute terror, the potential is there. It may never be realized, but its there.

Also, you know how I feel about PNG, but dont count them out. Their defense is very good and they are gaining confidence on offense and they are back to what works for them. PNG is tough to beat when they are confident. YUK, I cannot believe I just said that. But its true. 

The only prediction that I would feel safe making at this point is that Vidor and probably Ozen will not make the playoffs.

Good for you

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder