Memorial vs. Houston Lamar Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Lamar lost to Brenham by 1 point last week. Nederland beat Brenham by 1 point. Several on here say that Memorial would smoke Nederland. So..... shouldn't this be a Memorial blowout?!?  I am just kidding guys.. I know comparing scores is no way to accurately handicap a game. But, it is food for thought in this situation..

I pick Lamar.       Love my town but i have a brain  ;D

LOL......seriously though! Memorial doesn't appear to be nearly as strong, offensively, as they were last year. Their defense was weak and their offense kept them in games, and it doesn't sound like much has changed. Their defense is still soft and the offense seems to have trouble putting points on the board. Sorry, but I think Lamar takes this one!

LOL......seriously though! Memorial doesn't appear to be nearly as strong, offensively, as they were last year. Their defense was weak and their offense kept them in games, and it doesn't sound like much has changed. Their defense is still soft and the offense seems to have trouble putting points on the board. Sorry, but I think Lamar takes this one!

Someone told me PAM runs a nickel type D 3/3 with 5 DB's. Any truth to that?

Lamar - close game but mistakes and playcalling from PAM kills their offensive chances in the red zone. Red zone play calling seems to be hurting them in many games. gotta go with Lamar but close....

I don't agree with James often but it's true.  PAM has no red zone offense to speak of.  Probably will be close like the Nimitz game but the boys in Black come up a wee bit short

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont