Whoa, PNGOJO!

WOS92

Guest tigersvoice

all we did was run it straight up there gut

No, that's not all you did.  The poor passing that people referred to in the first two games was MUCH improved.  And, if you saw the game that I saw, then you saw Tezeno run off tackle about 65% of the time for big gainers.  And, when you did run straight up our gut, that produced good yardage too.

;D

I went to this game.  WOW !!!  I have to say that the O line was what created the opportunities for the backs to run the ball so well.  PNG's O Line was a big question mark for PNG this season.  I would have to say they look very good and very impressive.  They did a good job against LaMarque,  They kinda slowed down against Crosby,  But from what I saw at the Crosby game not all the starters played on the O Line.  I saw the starting center # 52,  (Program says Riley) sitting on the side line, and a starting tackle not playing much either.  At Silsbee they had their starting O Line in the game and look what happened.  I saw holes you could drive a truck thru !!!  PNG's O Line has matured alot and they are showing it.  They may not be a SL Carrol size but they are very strong and very fast.  They work together as a solid unit.  There could be some all district linemen come from PNG,  probably the center and quick guard.  Tezeno,  WOW he has improved alot in just 2 weeks.  Some of his running reminds me of the RB we played from LaMarque.  Very quick and alot of good moves.  Also,  Hemmings,  great power runner and blocker.  Wright impressed me with his speed and blocking abilities as well.  The passing game,  Shaky at first,  but the connections started happening,  they looked good.  I cant say enough about the Defense.  Very strong and good. With PNG going back to smash mouth football,  It will work for them very well.  I feel they will increase their passing game alot more than they did last year.  I have good feelings about this team and the district race.  (if they stay healthy)

Good job PNG !!!  We knew you could do it and you did !!!  Your fans support you even in the bad times !!!  Cant beat the PNG Fans !!!  and our support of the men playing out on the field !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83