dayton vs. lumberton predictions.

knightrider

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont bring it on myself, the fans who go too far with their predictions bring it upon us, i keep my mouth shut just enough to have fairly legit football conversations with people who know what they are talking about, i know lumberton is not going undefeated, will they make playoffs? thats a toss up just like it is for all of the other teams in this district, ive said it before ill say it again, this is a very evenly matched district this year, but only three can go, its gonna be a fun year, lets keep it that way :(

Cleveland over Lumberton by 2 td's..... Lumberton is big and slow and have played two very sub-par opponents. Cleveland will come out of their shell this week and open some eyes.

now nobody in the state thinks that...not bashing cleveland but come on what was the score last year 55-0 if this is even a close game for lumberton they shouldnt even try to play with 22-4A but lumberton beats cleveland bad...but then again im no genius

Guest PurplePride

:o! Wow! For someone not even playing this week.......we sure are talked about!  ;)

It is cool though........remember this.....never count your chickens before they have hatched........we can ALL use this.....Never say NO ONE can beat you etc.........you NEVER know!

Good Luck to everyone in 22-4A, above and below........ ;D

Guest maverick24

I do think that some of the people on here that post stuff like Lumberton will win District and State are not from Lumberton just so everyone else will jump on the real Raider fans. I am one of those and do think that Lumberton can make the playoffs but remember only three teams go and at least one GOOD team will go home. Ozen,Central,Dayton,Lumberton,Vidor,PNG,Nederland and LCM Remember only three of them go!  Five yes FIVE of these guys do not make the playoffs. I still hold my prediction till after Cleveland game But ask the People on here that are not Raider fans to stop puting Dumb stuff like Raiders win State!! One game at a time please.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont