*PNG 43 Silsbee 0 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what your saying it wasn't PNG that caused any turnovers, just Silsbee beating themselves? ??? ::) Come on give us some credit we're looking for a boost. I'm just glad that we scored and got a W. Get next week off and then bring it to those Panthers ;D

i'll give you guys this much... ya'll are a really good football team and ya'll will do goood in district but we reall gave ya'll so many chances. we shoulda scored at least four or five times and you guys shouldnt have had the ball half as much

good job on d though indians and way to move it on o

most name callers have nothing left to say..............I did read it all, tough guy, pick your 'scalp' up and better luck next week........lol

you need to get off of it bro

my boy gave ya'll credit.

pn-g's a good team and will do good this year but regardless, silsbees a good team too. we had some mental breakdowns tonight.

we'll progress and be better next week

Your opinion doesn't matter unless you have more posts ;) Also this was in response to the group that got on here talked alot of smack before the game. Believe me I'm being nice, and by the way I am grown up OOWWUU ;)

seriously man get off of it

they're fans bro

thats there job lol

you can some sportsmanship and stop talkin down on fans fa real

get off what??  8)  I don't care if they fumbled 1 or 100 times......point is the players and staff from PN-G were better prepared.......you cant argue that.....again turnovers are going to happen and the teams that take advantage win.........and some win BIG..................Good luck next week Silsebee...bring the stick'em...............

I said that if PNG went to the power run game, they would beat my Tigers. The Indians had over 300 yards rushing tonight. Add that to 9 turnovers for the Tigers, 5 fumbles, 4 int's, and that just means the Silsbee defense is on the field way too long. No team can overcome 9 turnovers, but Silsbee has to improve the run defense.

As young as our skill players are on offense, we are going to be fighting the inconsistancy and ball handling probably all year. I still believe the Tigers will be there at the end of the year and make the playoffs.

PNG needs to keep running that 2 back pro set and get away from that spread, which they did tonight.

I said that if PNG went to the power run game, they would beat my Tigers. The Indians had over 300 yards rushing tonight. Add that to 9 turnovers for the Tigers, 5 fumbles, 4 int's, and that just means the Silsbee defense is on the field way too long. No team can overcome 9 turnovers, but Silsbee has to improve the run defense.

As young as our skill players are on offense, we are going to be fighting the inconsistancy and ball handling probably all year. I still believe the Tigers will be there at the end of the year and make the playoffs.

PNG needs to keep running that 2 back pro set and get away from that spread, which they did tonight.

I read the post where you said that, and man were you right. Silsbee will be ready for district and give WOS a run for thier money.

Guest tigersvoice

I played some ball "A long time ago."  And if you have played then you know the FEELINGS that you get just before the game.  They run from a) Get outta' the way, I'm ready and I'm coming at 'cha, or B) I don't have a CLUE where I am tonight, to c) ouuuuuuuuu, I think a STORM is coming.  Watching warm-ups my senses felt something between B) and c).  And then the STORM hit.  Lots of ways to try to explain a 43 - zip whuppin' but why go there; better (imo) to blank that out and start preparing for the next game.  Congratulations to the PN-G Indians.  You played an excellent game on both sides of the ball.  It was a huge win under the circumstances.  I do wish that you would have

waited until your next game to explode, though.  I cannot believe some of the things that Tezeno does!!  How big is he?  Just to compare, how big is Hemmings?  Well, I think the Indians have

righted their canoe offensively and the "D" - what can I say?  It will have you in every game that you play this year.  I'll watch your progress this year with interest and you in turn watch our "youngsters" to see how close to their potential they can reach.  Again, great game Indians, wishing you good health the rest of the way.

PN-G at Silsbee

I N D I A N S SCALMP EM INDIANS SCALP EM...

I thought I heard the echoes of Cherokee playing over and over all the way in Dayton. The Indians finally erupted and look strong going into district play.

FINAL SCORE

PN-G 43 SILSBEE 0

PREDICTION.....

Let's see.... PN-G has zero wins and zero touchdowns, but are yet ranked in the top 20 in Region 3. Look for the PN-G offense to finally get on track in Silsbee and finally score some offensive points. The defense will slow down Silsbee enough to get the tribe their first victory.

TOUPS GRAPHICS PREDICTS

PN-G 17 SILSBEE 7

For more summaries / predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Guest airitout123

Silsbee might have had 9 turnovers but they only lost seven. Silsbee has some young talent and will work it out. Tonight they were overmatched.

We only lost 7.  Good point. 

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83