Friendswood 31 Dayton 28 FINAL

KFDM COOP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurplePride

WOS92, yep, I will be here or THERE, hollering for you...........keep their number.......I AM SO STANDING BEHIND YOU! I will be here or there, I promise.....Get them AGAIN!

GO WOS!  ;D ;D

That is so cute. Bless y'alls' hearts. You've defeated two winless teams. Congratulations.

Lumberton reminds me of the sadly weird kid at school. He wasn't "special," but weird enough that, when he bowed up and tried to steal your girlfriend, you almost rooted for him and thought, "Good for you, kiddo. Almost hilariously out of your league, but good for you." Then you grabbed your girl's hand and went on about your business, and neither of you even remembered Waldo shoving a flower under her nose.

This quote had tears iin my eye's! TOOO Funny!

A game of missed opportunities--blown coverages in the secondary, first and goal and no score, giving up an 80 yard pass play with 3 minutes left, and a sure TD dropped with 40 seconds on the clock---congrats to Friendswood you have a great team

A game of missed opportunities--blown coverages in the secondary, first and goal and no score, giving up an 80 yard pass play with 3 minutes left, and a sure TD dropped with 40 seconds on the clock---congrats to Friendswood you have a great team

That's HS Football, don't you just Love it! ;D ;D ;D ;D

GAME OF THE WEEK

Friendswood at Dayton

Easily the greatest football game played in east Texas this year.  At The beginning of the 4th quarter it was Dayton 21 Friendswood 14, almost exactly what I predicted, then the offenses took over.  Although not as quick as WOS, Friendswood has a very good team.  The Broncos stood toe to toe with them until the very end.  Three long passes given up by the Bronco secondary (one with 3 minutes left) was the difference in the game.

FINAL SCORE

FRIENDSWOOD 31 DAYTON 28

PREDICTION.....

What a game this will be in Dayton. Toups Graphics sees a defensive dominated game with both teams unable to punch the ball in. The match up of the game will be the Friendswood linebackers containing Dayton's QB. If they are unable to do this look for Dayton to roll up the rushing yards between the 20's. The other key match up will be the young Dayton Bronco defensive line. If they can stop the run and apply pressure on the Friendswood QB good things will happen for Dayton.

Wow... This game is tough. I can't go against my team.

TOUPS GRAPHICS PREDICTS

DAYTON 20 FRIENDSWOOD 14

For more predictions and summaries go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

That is so cute. Bless y'alls' hearts. You've defeated two winless teams. Congratulations.

Lumberton reminds me of the sadly weird kid at school. He wasn't "special," but weird enough that, when he bowed up and tried to steal your girlfriend, you almost rooted for him and thought, "Good for you, kiddo. Almost hilariously out of your league, but good for you." Then you grabbed your girl's hand and went on about your business, and neither of you even remembered Waldo shoving a flower under her nose.

;D ;D ;D Funniest post ever!!!  ;D ;D ;D

One karma for WOS92. On me.

Scoring summary

FRI -- Austin Beaty 5-yard run. PAT Kick ( Nathan Harvey ), 8:54, 1st.

DAY -- A.J. Dugat 7-yard pass to Ronnie Powell. PAT Kick ( Ronnie Powell ), 11:02, 2nd.

FRI -- Jacob Karam 50-yard pass to Andre Gautreaux. PAT Kick ( Nathan Harvey ), 10:09, 2nd.

DAY -- A.J. Dugat 18-yard run. PAT Kick ( Ronnie Powell ), 06:50, 2nd.

DAY -- A.J. Dugat 6-yard pass to Paul Fontenot. PAT Kick ( Ronnie Powell ), 00:47, 2nd.

FRI -- Nathan Harvey 27-yard field goal, 11:06, 4th.

FRI -- Austin Beaty 5-yard run. PAT Kick ( Nathan Harvey ), 5:26, 4th.

DAY -- A.J. Dugat 24-yard run. PAT Kick ( Ronnie Powell ), 3:19, 4th.

FRI -- Jacob Karam 68-yard pass to Matt McLaren. PAT Kick ( Nathan Harvey ), 3:01, 4th.

Game Notables and Highlights

A. J. Dugat of Dayton rushed for 126 yards and scored twice. He also added 140 through the air for another 2 more scores.

The lead changed hands three times in a span of 2:25 of the fourth quarter.

Team Stats

Friendswood    Dayton

Total yards                              413            318

First downs                              19              16

Rushes/Yds                            33/158        39/178

Comp/Atts                              14/21          9/22

Pass yards                              255            140

Punts                                        0              3

Punting Yards                            0              55

Punting Average                          0            18.33

Fumbles/Lost                            3/3            2/2

Penalties-yards                        3-25          2-20