any schools going two be closed tomorrow

skipper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

supposedly...BISD buses will run at 4 am.....if they can make it to the schools, classes will be held   if they cant, every household w/ kid there will get an early am phone call

got a phone call, LU is not having classes

thats funny if its raining i am going back to bed not going to school i dont drive when it risks my life thats dumb. i am staying home wheather they call school off or not.

What is it with the language on forum posts?  In Skipper's subject he uses "two" when the proper use is "to."  He knows that - so he uses one extra space and keystroke for what?  Now, in the body statement Skipper breaks even on efficiency.  Using "are" instead of the correct "or" costs a stroke but then Skipper makes that up by using the incorrect "to", which should be "too."  I don't know where Skipper went to school, or if he went to school, but to me, it seems just as easy to do the grammar correctly as it is to purposely use the wrong words.

Who cares?  It's a sports forum.  Everybody knows what he means, including you.  Get your panties out of a bunch and have fun...geesh!

I will say this Nederland was horrible this morning. While dropping off my girlfriend's son to Langham I had to carry him to the sidewalk because the water was nearly to my knee near the curb area. If it dumps as much as expected there is no reason for people to be driving in it if they don't need to. I say just use a weather day.

What is it with the language on forum posts?  In Skipper's subject he uses "two" when the proper use is "to." 

Too bad it is two days to the games. Now it only matters whether the weather will hold to see if Nederland will reign or will it rain.

From www.kogt.com

LSCO, LSCPA and Lamar Beaumont Campuses are closed Thursday.

Orangefield Schools will open at 9am Thursday.  Buses will run one hour later than usual.

All LCM campuses will start one hour later than their normal start times on Thursday.  Buses will run an hour later than usual.

All Bridge City campuses will open at 9am Thursday with buses running one hour later than usual.

From www.kogt.com

LSCO, LSCPA and Lamar Beaumont Campuses are closed Thursday.

Orangefield Schools will open at 9am Thursday.  Buses will run one hour later than usual.

All LCM campuses will start one hour later than their normal start times on Thursday.  Buses will run an hour later than usual.

All Bridge City campuses will open at 9am Thursday with buses running one hour later than usual.

Good to see every school EXCEPT WOS starts late

Ridiculous...

okay,now all of you need to stop..NOW!!! i ran emergency traffic in this stuff today. i bet all of you have your face glued to the t.v. Stop watching it!!! have we learned anything??? the media hypes up this stuff and scare everyone. i'm in the freaking heart of this and so far galveston or lamarque haven't called off anything. as far as i know,my son will be going to school tommorow. this thing is supposed to hit while we are sleeping and move quickly out of the area,unlike allison. one bad rain storm!!! ::) ::) ::)

yeah its gunna hit yall while yall are sleeping but its hitting us around 6 this morning and lasting till about 830-9  so why would you want to risk your son or daughter driving out in that weather  why not wait it  a couple of hours or a day instead of losing someone ???

Guest tigersvoice

hay tiger why are you doing this my friend no call for it at all /if you wish for me to leave the board becouse of my spelling and i am not like you i will go.lots of very very nice people on this  PLEASE DONT JUMP THEM OK. I AM SORRY GUYS for the spelling

Skipper, you are right, Man.  I apologize to you and apologize about the cheap shot about schooling.  And, no, I don't want you to leave the board - I don't think I implied that.  Spell however you like.  I'll grit my teeth and read through it.  But, can I not express my opinion?  That's all that I was doing.  Peace, Man and I hope that Humberto didn't treat you two badly.

okay,now all of you need to stop..NOW!!! i ran emergency traffic in this stuff today. i bet all of you have your face glued to the t.v. Stop watching it!!! have we learned anything??? the media hypes up this stuff and scare everyone. i'm in the freaking heart of this and so far galveston or lamarque haven't called off anything. as far as i know,my son will be going to school tommorow. this thing is supposed to hit while we are sleeping and move quickly out of the area,unlike allison. one bad rain storm!!!

....we are saturated before this dern storm...drainage in Beaumont/Jeff County has been screwed up since Rita, water that used to go one way, now goes another....why dont you come over and help me pump the water out of my garage?  maybe it wont get to the den.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476