W L   

East Chambers   2 0 

Buna                2 0

Kountze            2 0

Deweyville         2 0

Warren             2 0

Hardin              2 0

Anahuac           1 1

I was sayin' 6 months ago, this was gonna be a really good district, with every single team improved...I know it's real early, but 13-1 is a heckuva start! 

I really don't think anyone is going undefeated in this district.Whats it gonna take to make the playoffs here.I'm saying 4-2  but someone may win a flip and get in at 3-3.From the early scores I think EC and Buna will be a war for the top spot,I also think Hardin and Kountze may have the speed to sneak up on some folks.Warren,Deweyville and Anahuac could also steal one on any give night.This is gonna be fun.

You could be exactly right.I think Hardin and Kountze have improved more than anyone knew.While Deweyville will be in the hunt I don't think they got better from last years club and the battle for 3rd was close last year.I think it's gonna be even closer this year.Any of the remaining teams could get the 3rd spot D-ville,Hardin,Anahuac,Kountze or Warren.Should be fun to watch for us fans.Good luck to all 24aa teams and I hope they all avoid the injury bug.

24AA is better across the board,  I don't think anyone in the district will be overlooking anyone.  Like ECBucFan said 23-1 for the district is pretty good.  Warren just won two games that they had lost last year.  Many of the teams are playing 3A and and some of these 1A's are pretty good (WH, Groveton). And like Redfan says the only folks giving Warren a chance are us Die Hards. That being said, I really do believe the District as a whole is a lot stronger.

i think that the battle for first and second will be far greater than for third.

i think that buna and ec will be undefeated when they face each other this will be the best game of the district, 1st and 2nd will hinge on one game for both teams...

BUNA

EC

DEWEYVILLE

I agree Buna and ECC will fight it out on October 26th for the District Title

i think that the battle for first and second will be far greater than for third.

i think that buna and ec will be undefeated when they face each other this will be the best game of the district, 1st and 2nd will hinge on one game for both teams...

BUNA

EC

DEWEYVILLE

Yeah I agree why are we worried about 3rd place.  Oct.26 Buna at EC is the game of the year for this district definately because the two teams will most likely be undefeated and shooting for the title.

Standings for 24-AA

Buna

EC

Anahuac/dewyville (whichever team aint tired of football yet)

it will be ec buna and us (anahuac)....hardin will make all of us work for it and they will push for a playoff spot but i dont think any of the other teams got what it takes to compete with us (ec, buna, anahuac, hardin) deweyville has lost their runin back same for warren pluss their whole offensive side of the football and kountze....i just dont know bout them dude but good luck to everyone this season

Don't know much about Anahuac this year so I can't say anything about them.Warren will compete with there defense keeping them in the hunt.If they are going to have a chance at a playoff spot they are gonna have to get the offense going and finish drives.They moved the ball inside the 10 yd line 4 times against Wdvl with 1st downs and didn't score.You can't do that in district and make the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder