2008 Doubles

H-F could be pretty solid if they pair Terry and Nolan together. After them and whoever Kelly puts together, I can't think of anybody that would qualify as "good". Nederland should have 2 decent teams, maybe LC-M if they pair their top 2 guys, Kelly will be able to put together a decent #2 team. I can't think of anybody else I would even consider decent. I have pretty high standards though, so don't get your feelings hurt if you didn't make the list.

• 1 month later...

Theres a pretty good doubles team in sabine pass who last year sweep 24-1A whithout losing a set or break. Won their first match at the regional tournement before losing to the 2nd seed. Also, sabine also has dominate girls doubles whos teams took 1st and second place in the district tournament.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think nolan and terry have a real shot at district... they are good and learning how to play together. me and bug beat k-ville pretty easily. had more trouble with h-f if i had to think about it... and h-f beat us.. so im placing my bets on h-f

Guest dogs334

watching both games, i think h-f will not win district.

i also heard of h-f play kirbyville head to head

which was ugly 6-1, 6-2

Guest car ramrod

H-F and Kirbyville have played twice, and split matches.  That was at the beginning of the year in the first two or three tournaments.  I think it will be a good match but will go with H-F.  They are more consistent and are playing good together.  I don't care what people say about the match with Kelly, it was a great match with H-F winning.

Guest dogs334

true. it will be one point at a time. that is going to be one

of the only POSSIBLE competitive brackets this year.

girls singles will be alright but the boys doubles

will be the most interesting IMO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami