Push over schedules....Who has them?

The PA Memorial Titans predistrict sched looks pretty weak, but that's probably good for them. (Also it may not be their fault)

Only weak team is Ozen. Nimitz has been a good program for a few years, almost made it to state semis a few years ago, Lamar is a Houston power, they are good as well. They usually have several D1 players on their squad.

The PA Memorial Titans predistrict sched looks pretty weak, but that's probably good for them. (Also it may not be their fault)

Do you realy believe this?  They play Houston Lamar, which was a state ranked power last year, and Aldine Nimitz, who is coached by a familiar face, Coach Suggs.  I believe Ozen will give PAM all they want, so they definately dont' have a weak schedule. 

Do you realy believe this?  They play Houston Lamar, which was a state ranked power last year, and Aldine Nimitz, who is coached by a familiar face, Coach Suggs.  I believe Ozen will give PAM all they want, so they definately dont' have a weak schedule. 

If he would have said back right when they opened i would have to agree 110% because those teams were weak besides Lamar.

Guest bleed orange

Dav-Joel, I have to disagree of course. For one thing Buna is pretty good and will give EC a run for their money. Buna will make the play-offs. Second Buna is not much smaller than Orangefield and neither is EC. EC has a good program and has been good for a while. So to say they are weak, I bet some EC and Buna fans would disagree.  We have 500 students, Buna has 420. Big difference would'nt you say. On the other hand WOS has 900 students (3A) I guess that is not a big difference. So when you say 3A vs 2A, you have to look at the numbers not just the classification. ;)

Deweyville has a pretty weak one but it seems to work for them.I think it depends on where your team is at.If your just learning to win it can help, once you're established it's better to play the tougher clubs.Sometimes it can vary drastically from year to year just because of the strength of some classes.

Guest EagleFan01

East Chambers Buccaneers

Aug. 31 Shepherd

Sept. 7 @ Orangefield

Sept. 14 @ Hamshire-Fannett

Sept. 21 Hardin-Jefferson

Sept. 28 OPEN

Oct. 5 @ Deweyville*

Oct. 12 Warren*

Oct. 19 @ Anahuac*

Oct. 26 Buna*

Nov. 2 @ Kountze*

Nov. 9 Hardin*

Look at the first four games how is that not weak? Not one of them 3A teams made the playoffs last year and want be in there this year either. Those are weak 3A teams and EC could have scheduled harder but they didnt, that is why they will never get out of the 2nd round because they never play up in the pre season to get used to the better competition they will meet in the playoffs. You can say what you want about oh there 3A how is that weak im sorry that is a weak schedule and they could have did better and got some better teams on there pre season schedule.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics