sampere out for year?

bigdog77

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

Mr. Sampere,

It's hard to see what we are supposed to do sometimes.  Obviously, you love football.  And, you are very good at it.  Then, BAM! An ankle broken in three places.  Why me, you might ask.  And I have no answer for that.  I had a significant knee injury in my Sophomore year and it slowed me considerably.  As a Freshman in college I injured the other knee and career over!  I didn't understand it then and don't understand it now.  But apparently God wanted me doing something else.  If you can rehab sufficiently to come back this year, that will be great.  But, Ryan, don't try to come back unhealthy.  God bless you, Sir. 

Guest band of brothers

No matter who you are, or what school you represent, an injured player should be in everyones prayers, and the more posts I read, the more impressed I am to hear everyone's support for this young man, prayers from Lumberton.

Yes, it really is a shame. I think he would have been really special this season. But, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. On the bright side, how many QB's can say that their first and only start at QB was a 1-point win at RELIANT STADIUM! That is something that never can be taken from him.

Bellow is going to be really good in my opinion. He is learning on the job and I suspect that next year he will be one of the top QB's in the area and in 2 years LOOK OUT! Sure he will make some mistakes this season, but to get this kind of experience and success as a sophomore is wonderful. He seems like a very humble kid as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder