Central Or Nederland Will Win District

Guest Bridge City Card

Guest Bridge City Card

After seeing Dayton last night i didn't think they were as good as last year. They were good don't get me wrong i just thought they looked a little better last year. Stop their QB and you win. WOS will go along way in 3A, those underclassmen were alot better than i thought they would be. I just think Central will have to much overall speed this year.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton  is still  our defending district  champs.  They  lost  to a very  athletic and well coached WO-S team.  We also  havent  seen  Central on  the field  yet.  Right  now,  I dont  think  u  can narrow it down to Ned or Central.  A lot of linup changes or coaching adjustments could change everything.

i knew this would happen.beat brenham,talking district champs already. the jags db's won't be timid like brenham. they will eat the dog's lunch. i will say this though,nederland defense looked good against a big ol and skilled qb and rb's. offense they can be shut down...easy!!! still gets them 4th.at best the sneak into the 3ed spot...if they continue to play defense like last night.

Its a little early for predictions.  If Ned plays like they did last night we will be okay, I just say that.

i knew this would happen.beat brenham,talking district champs already. . .

Ummmm, that was a Bridge City Cardinal fan that started this thread, not a Ned fan.  No one from Nederland is talking about anything more than a good win last night (no, not the superbowl, just a good win against a quality opponent), and the severity of Sampere's injury. 

After seeing Dayton last night i didn't think they were as good as last year. They were good don't get me wrong i just thought they looked a little better last year. Stop their QB and you win. WOS will go along way in 3A, those underclassmen were alot better than i thought they would be. I just think Central will have to much overall speed this year.

Ummm.....I respectfully disagree. Why weren't you supporting your Cards last night anyway?? They needed you. If you think Cody is all we have, you are mistaken. What you saw in the first half is more of a true feel of what Dayton has. The two players we lost are two of the best linebackers in the district , both solid special teamers, and one is a major contributor on offense(rushing TD in the first half).  Dayton will progress...This is week 0. Don't go engraving any trophies yet.

If nederland can replace the QB and that is A big if I hope they can because the entire offense is built around him. Not much of A run game to speak of last night for several reasons.They might sneak into the playoffs at #3. If they change the way they block or somthing.

Soulja, I do not see Central iosing to anyone in district. Look at it, make a fair assessment.

Yea, I am being fair.  We have a big game against yall.  Then, I will know where I stand.  I think yall will win district, with that defense yall showed last night.  That will be a great test for us.

Hard to tell.  The field conditions were too muddy.  We have speed, and it will show.  I think last years team was better, just a tad.  We have bigger O and D-linemen.  Our LB's arn't as fast as last years bunch.  I do believe we will have a better passing attack.

nice...not a whole lot of people would think that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami