WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

PURPLE4EVER would like to thank all the people who will make the next dozen or so Friday nights something that is extraordinary.

Thanks to the fans – the kids playing on the field will never forget playing in front of thousands (in some cases over 10,000).  Without the fans these games would just not be the same.

Thanks to the students – last year while videoing the Dayton games I was very impressed by the student sections at the games.  These students may not have what it takes to be on the field, but they sure were supporting their buddies.  Ps… The best student section last year by far was LUMBERTON!!!  They had about 3 dozen kids that were having good clean fun while cheering on their friends despite the lopsided loss against the Broncos.

THANKS TO THE CHEERLEADERS, BAND, DRILL TEAM, AND THEIR PARENTS!

Who can count the hours that all these young adults spend during the week preparing for their time each Friday night.

Thanks to the coaches – many coaches will be putting in 100 HOUR work weeks!  These men are making an everlasting impression on the athletes they are improving.  I am glad the coaches in Dayton will be influencing my son to become a better athlete, individual, and eventually a fine young gentleman.

And above all…

THANKS TO THE YOUNG MEN PLAYING FOR COMMUNITY PRIDE.  We must all realize when you get down to it, this is all about the 15 to 18 year old young men doing their best.  Word of wisdom to the athletes who may be reading this...

ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!

LET THE COIN FLIP DETERMINE THE KICK OFF AND LETS PLAY FOOTBALL!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124