Lumberton/ Silsbee predictions

Guest airitout123

Silsbee will be looking to improve on holding on to the ball, evaluating personnel etc.

Lumberton will be looking for anything postive to pollute this board with just like last year.  Lumberton thinks winning a scrimmage is reason to celebrate.

Go Tigers!

in all honesty there really prolly isnt much wrong with those guys, lumberton got a brand spankin new trainer and he likes holding people out for anything, we had guys held out last week for jammed fingers, i mean tape it up and let em go, i had a dislocated knee and was back two weeks early, just deal with it, if it aint serious let the kids play......i just wonder how long credeur is gonna put up with it, but they may have something truly wrong, just tellin ya what i know lol

in all honesty there really prolly isnt much wrong with those guys, lumberton got a brand spankin new trainer and he likes holding people out for anything, we had guys held out last week for jammed fingers, i mean tape it up and let em go, i had a dislocated knee and was back two weeks early, just deal with it, if it aint serious let the kids play......i just wonder how long credeur is gonna put up with it, but they may have something truly wrong, just tellin ya what i know lol

Good...hope you're right about it being nothing. :)

Raiders win three scores too one with the starting quarterback, running back, fullback, and tight end (all key players) out with minor injuries for safety purposes GO RAIDERS lets keep it up through the season

Once again it was a scrimage but the score was 3-3 just to help you out.  It is always something when you dont perform as expected or wished.  Boy I love to see people get on here and say will this person and this person were hurt thats why we played like we did.

did you even go to the game.....why cant people just leave it alone, i am telling the honest score silsbee had one other td that was called back on a penalty, the other score was a screen pass from the 25, and i never said they played this way BECAUSE they were out i merely said they played WITH them out.

did you even go to the game.....why cant people just leave it alone, i am telling the honest score silsbee had one other td that was called back on a penalty, the other score was a screen pass from the 25, and i never said they played this way BECAUSE they were out i merely said they played WITH them out.

WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami