Top Jr. High Football Teams This Year?

Guest Orangeboy

BC's 8th Grade is crossing their fingers for another great season.  The boys have been working hard and are ready to play.

The 7th grade group looks like they are ready for their 1st season of school ball too.

Go BIG RED!

Last year as 7th graders the group went undefeated in everything. Hope they don't get that BIG HEAD!!! It will be very hard for them to repeat, especially having to put in a new offense.  GO BIG RED!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got finished with the my game video of Dayton's 7th grade.

They crushed Crosby and does this group have some talent!

Easily the best bunch of kids Dayton has had since the 11th graders.

The 8th grade bunch lost to Crosby by 2 points, but they do have a couple of good running backs.

Looks like the Ponies will once again be a dominating force in their district.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The very best team in Middle School right now is the Anahuac 8th grade A Cubs football team with a record of 6-0 for the season averaging 40 points a game.  This same team last year only tied one game and lost 7 games but the old Coach Borne turned them around this year, he also coach this years freshman team last year and they had a record of 6-2 for the season.  He expects this team to be a great one a few years down the road.

Pantherfan#30

• 2 weeks later...

C.O. Wilson (Ned) undefeated in district.

I have to agree with you bigdog.  I got a chance to see these kids in action a few weeks ago when Vidor played them.  This team is the real deal.  Congrats to those boys over there.  You guys have got a great program set up over there from top to bottom. :) :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder