Port Neches-Groves vs. Baytown Sterling scrimmage

PN-G 1 Sterling 0 final in controlled scrimmage. Sterling 1 PN-G 0 final in Game scrimmage. Coach said overall not to bad just a few mistakes here and there.

during the controlled scrimmage we competely dominated...we were getting about 7 or 8 yards a play  on average  sometimes busting for big and sometimes get stopped at the line on offense...the defense completely shut down sterlings offense also...they had a one play go for over 7 yards  and the rest they were stopped at the line or had negative...

during the game scrimmage  it was a defensive battle..we had like two or 3 missed communications and that is when sterling scored  but other than that  we look great

we were moving the ball good and every time we would get the momentum and get going we would have a flag and that stopped us  i think were gunna suprise many people this season

man i would like to PM all of yall  but we cant have it going around  we wanna keep it to ourselves and the team...not trying to be rude or anything  but i dont think its any body else business except for the teams  he is a big factor to this team hopefully he will be back

You were better off not even posting that.

Just adds more curiousity

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed