most underrated in 22-4a

Guest 87CRU79

I doubt that!!!! LCM is one of the most overrated and over-hyped teams on this board. "Bojo" and Chain Gang, Jr., will not make the playoffs, but will upset a few teams.

I honestly believe that people will make the mistake of taking Dayton lightly again.

Dayton is scary good but who on Earth is taking them lightly? They are predicted to win the district by many people.

Lumberton is the most underrated by far and possibly even Vidor. To say Dayton is underrated is like saying the USC Trojans are underrated.

It has to be Lumberton or Vidor. Both are picked at the bottom of the pack.

Dayton is coming in undefeated in this district and many pick them to win again, maybe undefeated. I don't see how any coach or fans will take them lightly.

I don't see how LC-M is underrated when most people pick them to challenge for the playoffs. About the only way they can be underrated would be to go through district undefeated.

Guest 87CRU79

Pay no attention to The Ring he isnt all there.

Real Mature... ::)

The reasoning behind my statement is that some teams may take Dayton lightly in the fact that they lost Dugat. I know they habve a strong QB, but after talking to area players from various teams, they do not think that Dayton is going to make a push. Personally, I believe that Dayton in the champ until proven otherwise.

I still stand by my statement of LCM not being underrated. They are very over-hyped.

if you just came off an Undefeated season where you rolled over the District and return your QB(who is considered a Divison 1 recruit), his #1 WR and 2 of the best LBs in the district along with probably the best Safty who plays like a LB then the word underrated does not come out of anyones mouth when people talk about you. the fact that everyone is picking them to repeat is a testament to that. your statement makes no sense

Guest 87CRU79

if you just came off an Undefeated season where you rolled over the District and return your QB(who is considered a Divison 1 recruit), his #1 WR and 2 of the best LBs in the district along with probably the best Safty who plays like a LB then the word underrated does not come out of anyones mouth when people talk about you. the fact that everyone is picking them to repeat is a testament to that. your statement makes no sense

Just because you don't agree with me, doesn't mean I donn't make any sense.

After a 1-9 season, I think it has to be Ozen.  I don't think anyone is giving them a chance.  I believe they will be right in the thick of the playoff run in this district.

I second that.  Everybody's sleeping on Ozen.  Rison was part of turning around Central from 1-9 to District champs.  He can do the same @Ozen with a 9-1 JV to work with.  Nobody knows anything (including me), no media hype, no big name kids returning.  They are flying way under the radar.....

I second that.  Everybody's sleeping on Ozen.  Rison was part of turning around Central from 1-9 to District champs.  He can do the same @Ozen with a 9-1 JV to work with.  Nobody knows anything (including me), no media hype, no big name kids returning.  They are flying way under the radar.....

I agree!

I think Ozen is underrated.

they simply have too many athletes to not be in the top 3 or 4.It will surprise me if they arent up there this year, but almost certain next year they will be right there along Central and Dayton..Just too many athletes

I comepletly agree with this.  Been saying this since last year.  Good post!

The kids in Lumberton & Vidor who are 11 &12 grader this year have rarely lost A game to anybody since peewee they will be tough this year.

man i just graduated from lumberton and played varsity football, and im one of the biggest fans, but can we please not start the undefeated since peewee stuff again, all it does is bring in more trash

The kids in Lumberton & Vidor who are 11 &12 grader this year have rarely lost A game to anybody since peewee they will be tough this year.

I hope everyone notices that "oldog71" only has 7 previous posts, is a newcomer, and probably doesn't realize all the **** he'll start all over again with this idiotic statement.  Please...let's don't go here again! ;)

The most underated team is the Nederland Bulldogs. In an earlier post I tried to say somthing positive about Vidor and VidorNorth and got called an idiot for my trouble I work with A lot of them good ole boys from Lumberton and they all say it daily.  Sorry if you dont think as much as I do of your own team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami