Orange Bowl 2007

its really a lose-lose for LC-M

if they win its bc they were supposed to, bc they are 4a and bc WOS is "reloading"

also WOS supporters will most likely point out, "oh well 1 of 100 is nothing to be proud of.."

if they lose, then they once again lose to WOS and they "cant compete with the athletes and coaching" and they lose to a 3a

the dayton game will tell all of us more about the guys at west orange-stark  dont you think.on paper  it should be a dayton win and should not even be close as some of the other boards  are saying.when LC-M and WO-S play everything goes out the window i dont care if thay both go into a game  9-0 its going to be a good game to watch dont you think.ihe coach  at  LC-M did his program proud by adding the guys at orange back and i for one thank coach moody for that. as for the outcome of this game it looks like on paper LC-M  wins BUT thats why thay make trash cans  the best to both teams

seems to me on paper wos wins easily. but hey thats just my opinion. LCM is lucky to get out of this one without looking to bad. Does anyone go to the same games as i do. seems to me that WOS is a young team every year and still dominates. i have attended just about every game in the last few years and every year we lose our star player and a new star arises. this year is no exception as we have a star running back coming back and a soon to be star in our new QB. WOS may have a bad year in the future but it wont be this year. Look for WOS to be just as tough as last year or even better. i say WOS will score more than 30 points in every game this year during the first 10 games. sorry LCM no orange bowl trophy this year but i still think you fair well in your district.

when LC-M and WO-S play everything goes out the window i dont care if thay both go into a game  9-0 its going to be a good game to watch dont you think

Although I'm not QUITE as confident as 84, I also have to disagree with this quote. Here are our scores from LC-M/WO-S games:

35-14 WO-S

30-10 WO-S

21-7 WO-S

42-7 WO-S

53-0 WO-S

28-0 WO-S

42-7 WO-S

15-3 WO-S

27-6 WO-S

27-7 WO-S

37-6 LC-M

42-0 WO-S

35-14 WO-S

21-13 WO-S

57-6 WO-S

42-7 WO-S

56-0 WO-S

28-14 WO-S

15-0 WO-S

42-7 WO-S

13-9 WO-S

27-0 LC-M

7-0 WO-S

For the entire course of our existence as a team, the record averages out to 30-7 in favor of WO-S - which is not much fun to watch unless you hate the bears.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder