La Marque vs Port Neches Groves Broadcasted Here On SETXSPORTS/5PM

Port Neches fans, let's start stirring the pot.  Let's show the rest of Texas how lucky we are along with Brenham and Nederland to be playing in Reliant.

Come on by and give us a visit and get ready to rumble.

This is what we have been waiting for. ;)

This is the hidden content, please

I have given you the direct link to the topic about our upcoming game, click on it

PNG fans !!!  make some noise

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares about somebody being to much...i think it will be a close game  we are fired up about this game  and we have the heart to win this game  we know what it takes to win a big game and were gunna try to do that    it just makes me mad when your own fans are dogging on us  if you dont like it  then move to another place

I watched LaMarque in two playoff games last year and they are VERY good.  Sorry PNG, but this is going to get ugly quick. 

No worries though, Nederland is in for a long night day well.

Great fan bases though!  Hopefully they sell Beer again this year..... ;D 

P.S.  No freaking barking in Reliant....geez! 

Nederland fought quite well vs. LaMarque last season. It was a tale of two halves. Nederland looked great in the first half. LaMarque made adjustments and shut us down in the 2nd half. No doubt the better team won. It was a hard fought game and probably as tough of a regular season game as the Coogs had during the regular season. I am glad that we did not have to face them later in the season because they were much better at the end of the season.

lamarque doesnt know how to play as a team or with heart. they know nothin bout that smash mouth style football that png is going to bring to reliant. and png has a lot of returners. lamarque has 4 or 5 returners. lamarque wont be steam rolling any one. and neither will brenham. everyone wants to doubt us this year even our own people. but thats ok we think of the fans but we thikn of the team much much more so the only people we need beleiveing in us is the actual indians!

lamarque doesnt know how to play as a team or with heart. they know nothin bout that smash mouth style football that png is going to bring to reliant. and png has a lot of returners. lamarque has 4 or 5 returners. lamarque wont be steam rolling any one. and neither will brenham. everyone wants to doubt us this year even our own people. but thats ok we think of the fans but we thikn of the team much much more so the only people we need beleiveing in us is the actual indians!

Dude I was at you guys scrimmage and there nothing smash mouth about the style of this years PNG Indians football team.  Your QB is going to be really good if you can keep him upright.  The 2 RBs Tezeno and Hemmings are ok.  But thats were the truck stops, you will compete in district for a playoff spot.  Lamarque is just to fast for you guys.  I say the Coogs by 14.

Dude I was at you guys scrimmage and there nothing smash mouth about the style of this years PNG Indians football team.  Your QB is going to be really good if you can keep him upright.  The 2 RBs Tezeno and Hemmings are ok.  But thats were the truck stops, you will compete in district for a playoff spot.  Lamarque is just to fast for you guys.  I say the Coogs by 14.

Did you not see how mad those guys from jasper keep getting at my Indians?  I can guarantee it wasent cause we play powder puff football. 

Did you not see how mad those guys from jasper keep getting at my Indians?  I can guarantee it wasent cause we play powder puff football. 

It was because you guys chop block.  I don't know if you know this or not but chop blocking while a player is being blocked by another player is illegal.  Every sweep you guys ran out of your Far set had illegal chop blocks going on.  Thats why they were pissed off.  As they should be.  Oh yeah you guys got out scored in that scrimmage since people say you don't win or lose scrimmages.

pretty sure fb hemmings was running over those jasper bulldogs and the tail back splittin time with tezeno (wright) wasnt goin down from just one guy. towards the end of the scrimmage the bulldogs were goin straight for his legs.

Hemmings had one run of more than 20 yards, thats it.  And PNG didn't have any success on Offense until late in the scrimmage after an undermaned Jasper team got tired. 

Hemmings had one run of more than 20 yards, thats it.  And PNG didn't have any success on Offense until late in the scrimmage after an undermaned Jasper team got tired. 

at the end of the scrimmage the coach said  "we dont want no more coach  we seen enough"  why is that  because we started to click together and started to play as a team  if you didnt notice we didnt get less than 7 yards on the last series of offensive plays  and the defense stopped them every play  we just had to get the feeling that we needed to hit someone hard instead of wrapping of and driving  we just wanted to kill someone  lol  and no kiddin we had no speed  i mean hemmings was out running the free safetys and all  even though we were playin on a mud pit nobody could run

we werent chop blocking  were you on the field  nahh  the coaches werent getting mad  they were getting mad cause there kids were starting fights and all cause they were getting mad cause they couldnt stop us in the end

Tired??????? We had only ran 15 plays on offense with the first team offense. Now I can see that they have players going both ways but that is a piss poor excuse. Our players were hitting and Hemmings was dishing out blows everytime he ran. I would not say we are running a smashmouth style of offense this year but they were definitely playing some hardnose football.

It was because you guys chop block.  I don't know if you know this or not but chop blocking while a player is being blocked by another player is illegal.  Every sweep you guys ran out of your Far set had illegal chop blocks going on.  Thats why they were pissed off.  As they should be.  Oh yeah you guys got out scored in that scrimmage since people say you don't win or lose scrimmages.

lol ive played my fair shair of football and yes i do know what chop blocking is and yes i know its "illegal".. but i saw maybe our guys do it twice.. and the guys from jasper did it just as much... and who cares if we did not win a scrimmage.. jasper beat nederland last yr in scrimmage play and then u saw how jaspers season turned out.. not trying to stir up mud..  La Marque respects PNG and Nederland no matter what u guys say.. we may not win this game but i know those boys from La Marque will have respect for our players at the end of the game.. after all they wouldnt get to play in Relient if it where not for our fan support  ;D.

yes  tatum is lookin stronger than ever...i know people dont think this is true   but yall will be surprised during district how much of a different team we are   now you dont know if were running sweep left or right  every play  im liken the spread cause we have a QB that can throw and run also but he wont be running much with the line that he has

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn