WHAT IS EVERYBODYS PREDICTION ON JASPER THIS YEAR, TALLENT, SIZE,STRENGH COMPAR

They might contend for a playoff spot, but probably lose a few big games. I think it's unlikely that they'll be in the top three, but it's not out of the question. Jasper always has size and talent, but they have rarely used them to their fullest potential. If players can pass their English classes (;)) and treat Coach Brooks' advice like scripture, then they'll probably be up there in district with the top teams on an almost yearly basis. I think any team that goes through what Jasper did last year has to go through at least a year under a new coach before they shock the world, so I don't think this is the year to go all in on Jasper. Next year, they should be very strong - but so should WO-S and several others. I still like WO-S next year (2008), but Jasper will have a strong and experienced QB/WR tandem.

Guest ballfan

They are definetily in the hunt. I really like the way coach brooks is doin things in jasper. and ty quick is a great new offensive coordinator. And they can actually throw the ball this year.

IT WAS A COACHING PROBLEM THOUGH! WE HAD THE TALLENT WE HAD THE SPEED JUST AFTER 2 OR 3 QUARTERS OF STARTING BOTH WAYS ITS HARD TO STAY WINDED!! [move] >:(COACH LAUVE[/move]

Coach Lauve =

State Semi finals 2002

State Semi finals 2003

State Championship Game 2004

Not too mention 2 rings as a coordinator

You probably shouldn't be calling out your ex-coach. Stick to football, I'm sure your coaching staff wouldn't be pleased if they new you were on the boards talking it up!

• 2 months later...

To 3AFan even Coach Lauve said he could have done more to help that team do better.So he was part of the problem for that team.The kids did not want to play for him cause of the way they were being done.I got that for some of the players mouth themselves. But Coach love did have some good years here in Jasper that for sure,but it was time for a change and we are lucky to have coach Brooks back.Jasper has done better than most though I think we make it 3 round that's a big hope but i love my BULLDOGS Class of 95 all day.GO BULLDOGS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami