22-4A All-District Selections

7 minutes ago, Magic Johnson said:

When the last time  Lumberton ran the spread game(4 corners) in it's basketball history before Rideaux...I'll wait...

No need to wait.   Spread been around long before Rideaux was born and any coach with any experience/knowledge at all is familiar with it.  To suggest that the Lumberton coach did not understand the spread is pure lunacy.  

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

No need to wait.   Spread been around long before Rideaux was born and any coach with any experience/knowledge at all is familiar with it.  To suggest that the Lumberton coach did not understand the spread is pure lunacy.  

He never ran it until he meet him...get off the B.S...It was originated by a black man long before Dean Smith used it...I know the history...

1 minute ago, Magic Johnson said:

He never ran it until he meet him...get off the B.S...It was originated by a black man long before Dean Smith used it...I know the history...

I could care less who originated it.  Everyone is familiar with the spread and has been for a long time.   Whether or not a coach elects to use it is another story.  I saw several Lumberton games this year and dont remember seeing them employ the spread.

Just now, Magic Johnson said:

Stevenash it's sad to call you a coach...

I wanted very much to be a coach but found out my sophomore year in college that I was not emotionally cut out for it.  So I found another way to make a living and all has worked out ok.   Where do you coach?  What are your qualifications as a coach or evaluator of coaches?   

Just now, stevenash said:

I wanted very much to be a coach but found out my sophomore year in college that I was not emotionally cut out for it.  So I found another way to make a living and all has worked out ok.   Where do you coach?  What are your qualifications as a coach or evaluator of coaches?   

I do not coach but work at T Mobile in P.A