1. 1. What team lost the most talent?

• PNG
    • Vidor
    • LCM
    • Silsbee
    • Kelly
    • Nederland
    • HJ

Just wondering who everyone thought lost the most? I think i heard somthing about Vidor losing 11 players or somthing like that. PNG losing a few KEY players and so on. I know that Nederland is going to be looking good but I was just wondering what everyone else thought.

Vidor lost 8 starters and 5-6 bench players... so this season is going to be a difficult one for them...

however they do return 2 2nd team all-district players in Tim Reynolds(sr) and Travis Greenway(jr)... look for them to lead the team...

A few players to look out for: Victor Ortega(soph), Bret Harris(sr), Alec Johnson(jr), and Jacob Grant(soph)...

This season should be interesting as to who is going to get the last playoff spot, but im pretty sure its going to be:

1. Central

2. Lumberton

3. Nederland

Vidor lost the defensive MVP Payton Smith, and their 3 captains and 1st team all-district picks Austin Greenway, Jacob Jackson, and Reid Biffle. They also lost all of their defense and bench players... so they are going to be real young this year, look for them to be a contender in the next 2-3 years...

vidor did lose alot of strong talent.   going to be hurting for sure.  Nederland will be a year away from taking top spot... lumberton is still loaded with talent... but two and three years.. yes. young group and some freshman coming in this season will be strong also.  PnG will be looking around for players...

WB lost alot of strong players such as Linthicum, Mantabano, Rios, Ray, Brady..... those guys will be hard to replace... but Jacob Pallone returns along with Dean Laurer and Jacob Fairchild who are all three year varsity members and play at a top club level... hopefully The Brook will be able to return to that elite soccer powerhouse it was just a few short years ago...

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder