Hardin Jefferson @ Silsbee ( October 26)

Guest Tha Unit

Guest ST4life

In football Silsbee should pound HJ, but remember 2 years ago at Silsbee..........

HJ12

Silsbee 0

This will be Silsbee's chance to get bragging rights until hoop season!!!!

without Harris i cant predict the football season but he was going to play basketball to that would have been scary for HJ cause he has talent 

hey harris is fine. lol

ya'll are trippin

he's gonna miss non- district, thats it. dont get too excited. oh, and we shoulda won the basketball game and ya'll know it! we were better. we had too many players foul out so get off the basketball thing. its over and stop talk trash so that way ya'll wont be too embarrassed when we take it to the court the season.

and btw way, theres no discussion

silsbee crushes hj by 21... at least

oh, and we shoulda won the basketball game and ya'll know it! we were better. we had too many players foul out so get off the basketball thing. its over and stop talk trash so that way ya'll wont be too embarrassed when we take it to the court the season.

Who's fault is it that the players fouled out? Ya'll shoulda won the game, but the players DID foul out. Thats like me saying, Hey we shoulda won the game by more, but donahoe couldnt make more points...

hey harris is fine. lol

ya'll are trippin

he's gonna miss non- district, thats it. dont get too excited. oh, and we shoulda won the basketball game and ya'll know it! we were better. we had too many players foul out so get off the basketball thing. its over and stop talk trash so that way ya'll wont be too embarrassed when we take it to the court the season.

Hardhitter55, I agree with you 

Why come they can't??? That RB Simien had about 300 yards rushing on yall!! Deshotel will get his this year regardless.

I guess I missed this game.  Who did this Simien guy play for?  I remember that Byrd fella from Splendora who ran all over us, but no Simien comes to mind. 

I believe the poster was talking about the '05 game when HJ beat Silsbee 12-0. Simien did have a big game that night, rushed for about 230 yards.

I guess I missed this game.  Who did this Simien guy play for?  I remember that Byrd fella from Splendora who ran all over us, but no Simien comes to mind. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476