Roll Call for the Silsbee Tigers Game

BADSANTA

On 12/13/2019 at 4:05 PM, prepballfan said:

My Grandfather a starter on the 1943 Silsbee Tigers Basketball Team. He always loved to talk about Silsbee sports. Second one from the left on the bottom row

Tough loss for sure. Thos kids had a fantastic season. I enjoyed the run for sure. I only got a chance to watch this group play in person 3 or 4 times. 

5 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Tough loss for sure. Thos kids had a fantastic season. I enjoyed the run for sure. I only got a chance to watch this group play in person 3 or 4 times. 

Last year, made every game.  This year, Made one game, but listened to all broadcasts, including the live feed Friday,  and d5i6dnt miss a beat.  Very special group and enjoyed the ride.  

Something about hearing these kids tell you how much they appreciate you for supporting them.  

I only know 2 kids coming back next year, but I can't wait to follow them and the team next year...

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Last year, made every game.  This year, Made one game, but listened to all broadcasts, including the live feed Friday,  and d5i6dnt miss a beat.  Very special group and enjoyed the ride.  

Something about hearing these kids tell you how much they appreciate you for supporting them.  

I only know 2 kids coming back next year, but I can't wait to follow them and the team next year...

Yeah I listened to all their games or watched on Texan. Since I live in Houston I only made 2 this year and 2 last year. Playing at Katy Legacy was great for me since its 7.5 miles from the house. The Berry Center, I would have walked there lol.