Jasper 51 Center 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

If theres one good take away for me tonight, its the fact that im staying at in-laws down here tonight. So I'll get a little bit of sleep before i get up in a deer stand in the morning. On the other hand, though, I'll probably have nightmares of hearing "1st and 10, do it again. Go Dawgs Go!" Lol

Just now, Fighting Llama said:

If theres one good take away for me tonight, its the fact that im staying at in-laws down here tonight. So I'll get a little bit of sleep before i get up in a deer stand in the morning. On the other hand, though, I'll probably have nightmares of hearing "1st and 10, do it again. Go Dawgs Go!" Lol

That's annoying to me, too. Hope you have fun tomorrow. I miss my days in the Piney Woods!

2 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

With the win, Jasper now has 6 consecutive DCs.  I would also like to mention that ALL of our JasperDawgs won a DC (7th grade-varsity).  JV team was not scored on any during district play! Congrats and thank you to all of the young men involved in Jasper Football!

How many titles?

Congrats to Jasper on winning district. The Bulldogs have a lot of talent and are well coached. Some of the best tackling I've seen in quite some time. Your defense was relentless. I believe y'all had 4 picks and held our very talented RB to minimum yards. Take away Horace 80+ yard touchdown run on the first play of the game, he may have gotten only 40-50 yards total. Again, congrats on the district championship. Bulldogs should go far in the playoffs. Good luck.