PAM's season

pakronos

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's funny.  They had NONE of those issues last week at all.  I don't known what could've changed in less than a week.

the excitability and emotions on teen age boys KNOWING they are better than last year getting to showcase their talant against a local foe...They settled down in the second half. next week might be the same results. they will start off shakey, but rebound

13 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He a jinx, he gotta go. Imma tell the old ladies at the gate to not let him in Friday, midgets can't climb high fences so if we close em we should be okay. :)

I think if we lose to United he should have to have United's avatar rest of the season until state is done: and im talking bout San Antonio. 😎

just calling it as i see it and how past PAM teams were. if they roll easy in scrimmages and preseason (last time was the hines years), they steam roll through everyone to  a 3rd rd playoff appearance...dont see it in this group. the only kids i see playing hard was the wr's and Cheney. and he starting a bunch of sophmores tonight lol...he making it seem like it's a punishment to the starters the way it was worded in the paper, but its because we are banged up on defense!!

On 9/5/2019 at 12:39 PM, BoGip7387 said:

This team has to grow, they had only 2 retuning starters on the defense a corner and a D lineman, 2 on the O line, and a Sophomore QB. They looked very inexperienced last week. They will get better as the season moves on, they will be fine and if they don't....it's not the end of the world, I'm all in.

If you remember in 2015, Kenny Ray did the same thing Morgan is doing at the QB position. We all remember how that turned out(back to back 3-7 seasons before moving down to 5A) Maybe not the smartest thing to do. This team reminds me of the 2016 team but not as much complete athletes