Best District Game in 21-3A.

A little early.  The KV-WOS game last year was supposed to be "the" game as well.  Preseason though you would have to think it would be big.  I like the KV-Jasper game personally.  IMO that has become a "badblood" type game over the past 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 3AFan

If Kirbyville can live up to the hype, especially after losing an excellent coach, then the WOS / Kirbyville game should be great! But of course, in this district they are almost all great...

WOS / Silsbee

WOS / Jasper

Silsbee / Jasper

Kirbyville / Silsbee

Kirbyville / Jasper

BC / Orangefield

BC / Jasper

This should be an interesting year.... no clear cut favorites, and a lot of question marks..... I am predicting WOS/ Silsbee / Kirbyville ..... ARE NOT the three that makes the playoffs. I don't know which three will, but I just don't think it will be those three, I think some team pulls the upset and sneaks in there.

hrmm...I think Jasper will have a good game with Silsbee, as Kirbyville-WOS game will be a great one as well. I really just can't wait and see how the first week of all the district games go about. See what happens, then should be a little easier to predict. Right now predicting what place the teams will come in is like predicting the weather in 5 weeks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics