Best District Game in 21-3A.

A little early.  The KV-WOS game last year was supposed to be "the" game as well.  Preseason though you would have to think it would be big.  I like the KV-Jasper game personally.  IMO that has become a "badblood" type game over the past 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 3AFan

If Kirbyville can live up to the hype, especially after losing an excellent coach, then the WOS / Kirbyville game should be great! But of course, in this district they are almost all great...

WOS / Silsbee

WOS / Jasper

Silsbee / Jasper

Kirbyville / Silsbee

Kirbyville / Jasper

BC / Orangefield

BC / Jasper

This should be an interesting year.... no clear cut favorites, and a lot of question marks..... I am predicting WOS/ Silsbee / Kirbyville ..... ARE NOT the three that makes the playoffs. I don't know which three will, but I just don't think it will be those three, I think some team pulls the upset and sneaks in there.

hrmm...I think Jasper will have a good game with Silsbee, as Kirbyville-WOS game will be a great one as well. I really just can't wait and see how the first week of all the district games go about. See what happens, then should be a little easier to predict. Right now predicting what place the teams will come in is like predicting the weather in 5 weeks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder