BEST RB FROM DISTRICT 22-4A IN 2007

What RB is the best or has the potential to be the best in 22-4A in '07?

When you are talking about potential, there is alot of it in this district. Derrick Hall is going to get his yards, the boy can flat run. I don't know about the best but, Hussey from Lumberton and Gutierrez from Nederland are hosses. John Gable should do well for Dayton.

I'll throw a name out besides Derrick 'Frog' Hall.  This Patterson kid from Ozen, who's a junior to be.  He's doing the manditory workouts @Ozen plus being trained by a friend of mine at the gym.  I look for him to make a splash barring injury.

I also like lil Dugat from Dayton......

When you are talking about potential, there is alot of it in this district. Derrick Hall is going to get his yards, the boy can flat run. I don't know about the best but, Hussey from Lumberton and Gutierrez from Nederland are hosses. John Gable should do well for Dayton.

Wasn't Gable a LB last year?  If I'm not mistaken.

Yes, Guiterrez has been a strong back for Nederland the past 2 yrs. If Ned. goes with the spread offense then, I understand he might be playing LB mostly this upcoming season.

RB's in 22-4A...Hall (Central), AJ Dugat (Dayton), Salter (LCM)

Guest 87CRU79

Gable played RB back in 04, when Dayton lossed to Nederland in the Bi-District Round of the playoffs. I also recall Dugat playing QB that game.

IDK too much about Salter, but he sounds like an athlete who should compliment Driver well in the offense. I heard that President and Marvelous are relatives with Donald Driver of the Packers, or that could have just been a joke.

Bret Harris of Vidor is a veteran that should be able to find some time in the offefnse.

Since Nederland is offically moving to the Spread, FOR SURE. Spread Offense = No Fullback, in most of the sets, which in turn resulted in Gutierrez moving to the Defensive side of the ball. Look for Cameron Bass to receive most of the carries. From what I understand he is a hard working, determined young man not afraid to step into the role of being the RB for Nederland.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder