Where is the luv for Lumberton?

Guest etbu

I have notice over last two or three years that many on this board crank on Lumberton. Why? Kids play hard and are excited about their team only to have shots taken at them. Don't understand  and if the kids are playing hard how can you get on here and blast them? Can you help me and tell me why? These are kids  and if I were on one from Lumberton think I may take offense to so many slams.

Lumberton only gets slammed because there are so many people from Lumberton on this board that get on here and say the most the ridiculous things about their team. I know that they support their team but for so many to continue to always say that they think they will win district and beat any of the teams besides well um maybe Vidor is very far fetched. If they would win every once in a while and back up they hype that the Raider Nation talks on here, maybe then everyone wouldnt bash them.

Lumberton only gets slammed because there are so many people from Lumberton on this board that get on here and say the most the ridiculous things about their team. I know that they support their team but for so many to continue to always say that they think they will win district and beat any of the teams besides well um maybe Vidor is very far fetched. If they would win every once in a while and back up they hype that the Raider Nation talks on here, maybe then everyone wouldnt bash them.

True

Take for example last year....They beat Silsbee in a scrimmage game and you would have sworn they had just won state.

The Raider fans swarmed the boards declaring themselves the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I have notice over last two or three years that many on this board crank on Lumberton. Why? Kids play hard and are excited about their team only to have shots taken at them. Don't understand  and if the kids are playing hard how can you get on here and blast them? Can you help me and tell me why? These are kids  and if I were on one from Lumberton think I may take offense to so many slams.

ETBU is just trying to start off the season with a BANG and stir up some stuff !

He knows he can do it with a topic like this !

This ought to be a good one.

like ive said before, all the lumberton people that are putting these posts on here about winning district, or going to the playoffs.. ARENT players. So lumberton fans, thanks for the support, but just keep your mouths shut about the playoffs and winning district. let the players do the best we can ..

I don't think you should ever "slam" a high school kid for their efforts and I hate when some people start leaning that way and make it personal, but the reason this board turned on Lumberton was because of some of "L-towns" nieve adults who started threads about how far the Raiders would go into the playoff when they hadn't won but a handfull of district games in the last few years!  Lumberton football was certainly the most entertaining topic of this board and I'm sure it will begin again VERY soon.

If you want to refresh your memory of how this all got started...the comedy begins right here in this section on page 58 with the thread "Lumberton Undefeated?  (Man...that still kills me!) 

Where is the luv for Lumberton?

We love to pick on Lumberton

Other teams love to beat up on Lumberton

A few people love to eat in Lumberton

And some people love to live in Lumberton

If thats not Love I do not know what Love is ;D

That was just LOVELY! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member