If you don't know u will never know

39 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hmmmmm ok. Well you sure aren't a small school guru so it'll fit you well sir. Maybe 6A and 5A is where that atmosphere and physical speed is, who knows. 

Lmbo!  All of that is false.   I'm still the small school guru and we still need to determine what the hell atmosphere and physical speed is to say it's at the 6a AMD 5a levels...

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Grad, you oughta see his text messages, they are the WORST, glad I have my translator app, I reckon I'll need it this upcoming season since he'll be back watching big boy football now. ;)

Oh, I remember Soulja's texts during Central games.  I recall them being grammatically correct.  But, I also recall that content would prevent me from re-posting them here.

15 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Oh, I remember Soulja's texts during Central games.  I recall them being grammatically correct.  But, I also recall that content would prevent me from re-posting them here.

Lol.  Yea, PG13.  Lol

He rides my arse about my predictive text.  Telling me I need a new keyboard.  Lol