Chris Benoit and his family found dead

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The WWE is now separating themselves from Chris Benoit. All merchandise has been pulled as have the tribute videos from the wrestlers.

WWE will just leave up the short mention that he is dead.

Benoit looks to be a murderer and the WWE wants no part of that.

Just doesn't seem like HE would do something like that. I'm telling you it had something to do with his wife wanting to leave him.

First off...No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

He was scheduled for the Beaumont house show on Saturday and wasn't there...He was replaced with Ric Flair.

He didn't show up for Houston PPV. Details are sketchy but they haven't released the details on whether he spoke to the WWE on Sunday or not...

it was not known until this afternoon that the deaths were discovered as police were called to his residence to check on him (my best guess was that he didn't show up for Raw and WWE officials call the local authorities).

Morgan...Dont be kayfabe. The McMahon-limo angle was a work. WWE is SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT. It was a storyline just like everything else they do.

I loved the idea it was just bad timing and unfortunate that this tragedy took place during this story.

My last two cents are this is very, very sad. My brother and I have been wrestling marks since we were little. No one saw this coming. NO ONE!

i wasnt being kayfabe but its like techsan said, the angle was tasteless and he did the right thing by sending in a letter to get his anger out....that whole angle really made me mad i know it was meant for entertainment but legends like benoit and sherri martel are dying FOR REAL

Guest Techsan

???  ??? ???

Bears99 next time you have a thought...just let it go....

Anyway CNN has a very flattering picture of Benoit and his wife up on their site...the media is trying to paint this as yet another case of roid rage gone awry. Keep in mind the toxicology report is still out so theres no way of knowing if Benoit had steroids in his system at the time of his death or not. I believe that his wife was about to leave him, the two had, had marital problems before hand and had filed for divorce in 2003 but reconciled. While obviously Im not making excuses for him, but I can understand how a person could snap in a situation like that....

Let it go???  You have got to be kidding. Look I dont care how much you idolize that guy or how many posters of him you have hanging in your room, YOU CANT defend this guy. HE KILLED HIS FAMILY!!  Personally I wish he wouldnt have chickened out and taken his own life after what I did, instead I would have much rather have seen him have to serve a death sentence in prison and serve the consequences of what he did.

Oh and one more thing. They just announced that his freakin 7 YEAR OLD son, had needle marks in his arms from taking HGH. Defend that . But you know giving your 7 yr old kid HGH is perfectly normal. Chris Benoit is a pathetic human being so stop defending him .

Guest Techsan

::) ::) ::)

Bears first off I know from your post that I am least twice as old as you... probably old enough to be your father and I do not idolize the man, but I have met him on a few occasions and am friends of friends with him and have much more insight into this ordeal than the average joe....so please get off your moral high horse...and have I ever defended him ? No I havent and never have I said that once. I do not condone his actions, however I can understand them being a recent divorcee myself...there is a fine line between agreeing with something and understanding something, you would do well to take that into consideration.

Guest Techsan

The wife yes......the son no I cannot....evidently the son was killed several hours after the wife was killed, which makes that all the more puzzling. However I do not believe this was an incident of roid rage, due to the fact that he laid a bible beside  both of their bodies, so he was coherent at the time of the deaths.....Once again let me make it crystal clear that I am not excusing or condoning these actions for those of you who may think otherwise.

Hoops Insider im sorry for not having a life.  You know what Im gonna work on getting one first thing tommorow by waking up and going out and buying all the WWE memorbillia that I can find. Maybe instead of playing softball on Mondays I will just stay home so I can watch the great sport of wrestling. So give me about a week and hopefully I will be a changed man. Oh and Techsan im 27 years old so if in fact you are twice my age and you still watch wrestling, well I think Ive said enough.

Guest Techsan

The reason for the needle marks in the childs arm was that he was being given treatment because he was undersized, once again all medications found within the house were in fact legal, and the prescriptions were present an accounted for.

Bears99 you really need to chill out, there are plenty of older men who watch wrestling including myself and even Coop who is a life long fan as well....if that makes me weird or something so be it...i guess ill be weird like Coop and the rest of the older guys that usually fill up the front rows of wrestling events.....sheesh bud just let it go.... ::) ::)

WWE did what they thought was the right thing to do at the time.Then when they learned what happened they took all his memorial things down.

They had no way of knowing what he did over the weekend.I believe they handled it the right way.Damned if you do and Damned if you dont ..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124