Liberty 5 Columbia 3/Gm1-FINAL/Columbia 13 Liberty 5/Gm2-FINAL/Columbia 11 Liberty 5/Gm3-FINAL/Columbia wins series 2-1

14 minutes ago, walldrill said:

Huffman is weaker this year than they have been in a long tjme. Just caught right part of bracket.

Yup right up into the third round. Guess Slisbee was a slouch? Please validate your reasoning since you have seen Huffman play times? Seriously?  Dont bs me? How many times? Played a bunch of 6 a teams early in th e season,  Lost 1 game in district and swept the first 2 series in playoffs . Ill take that right into the 3rd round. I will tell you Huffman plays better team baseball and have more drive to succeed in the last say 4 years. I don't really care how it all ends up, as mong as we went further than Liberty.  Lol

9 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

Yup right up into the third round. Guess Slisbee was a slouch? Please validate your reasoning since you have seen Huffman play times? Seriously?  Dont bs me? How many times? Played a bunch of 6 a teams early in th e season,  Lost 1 game in district and swept the first 2 series in playoffs . Ill take that right into the 3rd round. I will tell you Huffman plays better team baseball and have more drive to succeed in the last say 4 years. I don't really care how it all ends up, as mong as we went further than Liberty.  Lol

Silsbee was down this year. But I also think Huffman and HJ have a good team this year. Good enough to beat Sweeny? Ehh idk