Anahuac B-ball

Guest #1pantherfan

Guest #1pantherfan

With all of the talk going on on the football forum regarding Anahuac's AD situation, does anyone know how Anahuac's basketball team will look next year? How will they stack up with the 24AA competition?

Once you get past Kountze and East Chambers, the district is wide open.  Warren returns a couple of decent players, but so does Buna, Anahuac, and Deweyville.  It should be interesting as all of the remaining teams fight it out for third place.

TexasBasketball..........stay in school and keep working on the English/grammar

Once you get past Kountze and East Chambers, the district is wide open.  Warren returns a couple of decent players, but so does Buna, Anahuac, and Deweyville.  It should be interesting as all of the remaining teams fight it out for third place.

TexasBasketball..........stay in school and keep working on the English/grammar

While Kountze and EC will definitely be solid you may be selling Warren a little short.They beat Anahuac last year 3 times by 17,18 and 17. Deweyville by 20,14 and 26 and Buna twice by 15 and 24.Anahuac will have Rivon to build around and Deweyville will have Bland and Jackson back (I hear) so they should be better.Hardin will have Marsh.Overall the district should be pretty close.While Anahuac could improve with a new coach I don't think the playoff teams are gonna change much.JMO

While Kountze and EC will definitely be solid you may be selling Warren a little short.They beat Anahuac last year 3 times by 17,18 and 17. Deweyville by 20,14 and 26 and Buna twice by 15 and 24.Anahuac will have Rivon to build around and Deweyville will have Bland and Jackson back (I hear) so they should be better.Hardin will have Marsh.Overall the district should be pretty close.While Anahuac could improve with a new coach I don't think the playoff teams are gonna change much.JMO

Deweyville spanked Warren in Deweyville this year a district game.

Yes, we got wupped our first district game in Deweyville.  And didn't lose another game till EC.  Everyone but Granger is BBAACCKK! and a few you haven't seen.  I don't see anymore wuppings from Deweyville in the near future.

Deweyville beat Warren by 9 at Deweyville(not sure thats a spanking) 10 days after Warren beat them by 20 on a neutral court.Warren won 3 out of 4 by 20,14 and 26.I wasn't downing Deweyville just stating a fact.In the loss Warren got in early foul trouble and never got out of it,they were called for 7 charges that took points off the board (by the same official)never seen that before.I think the district is gonna be real exciting next year.Anyone that comes out flat next year will be in for a long night.Good luck to all the 24aa clubs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed