7 on 7 Scores

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didnt get any scores, just took some photos.

D. Johnson from Nederland is the real deal. That was the first time I saw him.

I spent time watching the QBs from WOS, OF and BC...All did a great job and looked like they are ready. They each have some big shoes to fill but they looked like all of them can get the job done.

Enjoyed watching the games yesterday.  My first experience seeing 7 on 7.  WOS seems to have their stuff together as usual, lol!  BC is young and I think Coach Stump has his work cut out for him getting them ready to compete in our district, but this seems to be a good start and gives him a good look at what they can do up against other schools.  Practice is good, but I think the real picture can be seen clearer as to what a player can or cannot do when they are actually facing the competition and it seems to me that 7 on 7 is excellent for that.  Good pics! 

Guest 3AFan

Gosh it's going to be a long season for us.

Anybody that gets upset over a 7 on 7 score obviously doesn't know much. Those scores mean nothing, and are zero predictors to the regular season. 

Guest Bridge City Card

It means more than you think! We have NO size and recievers are having a hard time catching the ball. At least it's practice for them.

Guest 3AFan

It means more than you think! We have NO size and recievers are having a hard time catching the ball. At least it's practice for them.

You sound like one of those real positive fans that any team would be lucky to have pulling for them!

Guest Bridge City Card

Just stating the facts jack. If we win 3 games this year i would be surprised. Write this post down and remember it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami