Vidor In 07?

I think every team will be in the hunt for one of the top 3 places, including Vidor.  Dayton and Central are ahead of the others, but it should be a battle for that 3rd spot, and I see Vidor in that battle...

Thanks PURPLE4EVER.  Vidor hardly ever gets nice comments.  We may not have a lot of talent nor an outstanding team, but we have heart.  We do  "FACE THE GIANTS" all season long, and we compete with the best of them.

Just like playing Nederland last year.  We were behind, but because of heart we came back and won that game.  Those boys wanted that game and it will be a game to remember for many seasons to come. 

Guest allsportsfan

Vidor always plays tough.  I agree if they can win the games they should win and then beat a couple of the top dogs they could pull in a playoff spot.

I thought Vidor had a good team last year. They should have won more games.

Had some good talent on the field. I agree that if they win the games they are supposed to and then a couple of upsets it will be a good season for them. It gonna be an exciting year.

o yes the Nederland game, the super bowl for Vidor.  After that what happend, who did Vidor lose to after that? 

Easy Killer. What are you 12 yrs old.  All the guy did was use the Ned. game as an example of the heart that our boys play with.  Everyone knows what happened after that.  Nederland got in the playoffs and Vidor did not... Congratulations!!! 

Now take a deep breathe, relax, and know that nobody is picking on big Ned. for losing to Vidor.  Your guys turned the season around and finished strong. Good Job.

Vidor is going to be alright.  Franklin, Ferguson, and Harris seem to be the key Srs. They lost alot of talent to graduation, but they have some young talent that will hopefully step up big.  They should be able to compete again this year, and maybe even surprise some teams.

• 3 weeks later...

Easy Killer. What are you 12 yrs old.  All the guy did was use the Ned. game as an example of the heart that our boys play with.  Everyone knows what happened after that.  Nederland got in the playoffs and Vidor did not... Congratulations!!! 

Now take a deep breathe, relax, and know that nobody is picking on big Ned. for losing to Vidor.  Your guys turned the season around and finished strong. Good Job.

no i'm 13

I wonder, did yall fix that clock?

what are you talking about Bcjag?

the clock that both teams had to play with and when it went out.and if we fixed how did yall score with only 12 seconds left? dont you think if we were fixing anything then we would have fixed it on yalls last drive?

Guest etbu

I wonder, did yall fix that clock?

Jag instead of concering yourself about the Vidor clock why don't you do something about that HOLE you play in? I thought we played in a dump here in Huffman but yours is right there with us. At least we are doing something about it and building a new one. Whats your excuse?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124