Can HJ Repeat?

Guest Wildcat 08

Guest DickVitale

Wait a minute....I told you I was not knocking Todd....Outstanding coach and person..I know him well...What are you the HJ Basketball police?? Drop it.  By the way, Ozen's Andre Boutte has 10 state trips and 3 championships at two different schools....Just so you know.. ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest DickVitale

No they will not...May not win their district.  Remember they have a HUGE target on their backs now...I don't think the returners can quite handle that pressure..Todd will have his team ready though, but it will be an uphill climb back to the top....They will be good as always, however.

There are many good coaches in this district. I think Travis and his staff at Silsbee does an excellent job.You better have some good players also. I think Jasper and WOS could decide who the district champs will be based on their games against H-J and Silsbee, not necessarily their games against each other, because I think they will split.

no, HJ won't repeat.  they might win district, but they could also lose 3 or 4 games in district.  they'll be very solid, but losing one of the best players in the state is going to hurt too much.  there will be good players to replace ryan, but not someone to take over games like he did.  without him last year, they wouldn't have come close to the state finals.  i say the same goes for next year. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami