Thoughts on Jasper/Bellville?

Jasper is going to kill this team.  HJ had them almost 10 run ruled.  They really aren't good. Can't explain what happened.  Jasper by 10 both games.

Gee, I would not go that strong!  Bellville has to have something to have come back in game one, then to win game two.  Jasper will be expecting a very competitive team, I can promise you that.  :)

I just read that Wharton beat Bellville 18-1.  Based on that fact, I see Jasper with an easy series this time.  Jasper will roll on up the ladder!

What's this have to do with anything... ??? ??? If that was the case Bellville beat HJ and Jasper lost to HJ does that make a difference... ??? ??? Plus Wharton was ranked 8th in state, they should beat people like that...IMO  ;D

Sorry Critter that I lite your after-burners LOL...  I just thought an 18-1 score was significant and that coupled with the fact that Bellville lost twice to La Grange made me feel that Jasper should prevail easily.

I have a lot of confidence in the Jasper team this season.

Yes I too hope that Jasper and BC get to play for the Region III Crown.  That winner will be hard to beat in the final four in Austin.  I too agree that it is one game at a time for both of these teams.  All these playoff teams at this level can have an extra good game and beat you.  A lot of luck at this level always helps...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami